Huntington Tri-State (HTS) Airport
Huntington Tri-State HTS Airport Overview
Huntington Tri-State Airport HTS is a primary commercial facility, serving a metropolitan area with a population of over 325,000 people in the tri-state areas of West Virginia, Ohio & Kentucky.
While the Airport opens in the morning about 2 hrs prior to first flight, it closes in the evening with the last flight of the day.
HTS Airport is located in the town of Kenova, in the southwest area of West Virginia, and borders on the states of Ohio (Ironton) and Kentucky (Ashland). It is easily accessivle via Interstate Hwy 64 (Exit 1) or US Hwy 52.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 211,000, Huntington Tri-State Airport is served by major airlines, offering direct flights airports on near the south-east coast, with worldwide connections.
Huntington ri-State Airport has one passenger terminal.
Huntington Tri-State HTS Airport Update History
- HTS Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- HTS Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- HTS Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- HTS GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- HTS Email - Oct 9, 2013
- HTS Buses & Trains - Oct 9, 2013
- HTS Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- HTS Security - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Business Services - Sep 18, 2013
- HTS Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- HTS Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013