Ibiza (IBZ) Airport
Ibiza IBZ Airport Overview
Ibiza Airport IBZ serves the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Formentera of Spain (situated southeast of mainland city Valencia) with inter-island and mainland connections. The peak tourist season is from May to October, but year-round inter-island and mainland flights are available to primary business hubs.
The Airport is located 7 km south-west of the town of Ibiza, on the island of Ibiza. While the Airport it is accessible by motorway PM-801 (Ibiza-Airport), motorway PM-803 (Ibiza-San Jose) can also lead to it by exiting at km 4.
With a long runway and an estimated 5.6 million passengers in 2012, Ibiza Airport is served by a host of domestic and international, regular and low-fare Airlines, as well as charter companies, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Ibiza Airport has a two-level passenger terminal.
Parking at Ibiza Airport: The carpark is located opposite from the terminal, a 3-minute walk. 12 of the 496 parking spaces are reserved for disabled persons. For more parking informaton call 971-809-270 /fax 317.
Rental car counters for major rental agencies are located on level P0 in the arrivals area.
To get from Ibiza Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus:
1. Taxis stop next to the terminal (tel. 971 800 080) and the approx. fare to the town center of Ibiza costs 13 EUR 6am-9pm, and 15 EUR 9pm-6am, or holidays.
2. Four Ibiza Bus (tel. 971 34 382 / 412) - Route 10 stops in front of the terminal on its way to the Ibiza Bus sation ('Station Maritima Formentera'), stopping in between at Sant Jordi.
Sant Jordi de Ses Salines
San Jose Ibiza / Illes Baleares, 07817
- Website for Ibiza: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Ibiza/en/Home.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
- View Terminal Map
Ibiza IBZ Airport Update History
- IBZ Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- IBZ Food & Stores - Oct 14, 2013
- IBZ Airport Intro - Jun 15, 2013
- IBZ Main Terminals - Jun 15, 2013