Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Incheon Airport ( ICN ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Presently, Incheon International (IIA) has one four-level passenger terminal with satellite Terminal/ Concourse A (Terminal 2 is to open in 2018). The 4-level terminal houses 44 boarding ports able to accommodate the Airbus 380, 50 customs inspection areas, 6 stationary & 14 portable passenger quarantine & 2 biological quarantine counters, 8 arrival & 28 departure security posts, 252 check-in counters and 120 passport inspection posts.
The Pine Tree Garden in the Millennium Hall, on the first level, offers a respit for weary travelers with trees, quiet ponds and beautiful flora. Five other smaller gardens are disbursed within the terminal.
Airline service is divided into East & West Wings (Korean Air and its SkyTeam members use East Wing check-in counters A, B & C; while at West Wing Asiana is at check-in L & M, Star Alliance members at G, H, J & K; and all other airlines at either at G - K or D - F counters). Note: While currently Asiana, Jin Air & T'way use gates at the Main Terminal, Jin Air & T'way are also use the A Satellite.
Departure gates 1 - 4 require customs declaration, security check & immigration desk. Passengers departing from gates 101-132 take the shuttle train to more distant Concourse A.
Level 1 is the Arrivals level with exit doors 1 -14 (right to left). It houses International Arrivals A - F and check-in counters A - M, and has a meeting point, currency exchange, dressing room, transfer security check, 2 large baggage carousels, & immigration desk.
Level 2 serves as gateway with Immigration services B - G and access to gates 1 through 50 (right to left): at gate 25 is access to east gates 12-24; and at gate 29 to west gates 30-41. Access to Satellite Terminal/ Concourse A is between gates 28/27 via shuttle service.
Level 3 is the Departures level with check-in facilities A - M, and amenities & services (including currency exchanges and information counters) - leading to checkpoints 1 through 4 & F - and thereafter to Departure gates 1-50:
- If checking in at either C, D or E, proceed through checkpoints 1 or 2 - leading to east gates 12 - 27;
- if checking in at either G, H, J, or K, proceed through checkpoints 3 & 4 - leading to west gates 28-41, .
- if checking in at A or B, or at L & M, proceed through checkpoints F - leading to either gates 1-11 at right end; or to gates 43-50 at left end.
The escalator in the center of the boarding area leads down to the shuttle train stations for either the east or west wing of Concourse A* (gates 101-115).
Level 4 houses its Airline Lounges - serving Asiana & Star Alliance; Korean Air & Sky Team; Cathay Pacific & Oneworld members. It also houses transfer desks, the Transit Hotel (see Services below), & prayer rooms. Currency exchanges are near gates 119 and 113.
*Satellite Terminal /Concourse A is Intended for international airlines - connected to the Main Terminal by two parallel-running long underground passageways - continuously served by the shuttle train ' Starline' at level B1. On level 3, at gate 117, it divides into a West Wing with gates 119-132, and an East Wing with gates 115-101. Arriving passengers go through Quarantine take escalators down to the shuttle train heading to main terminal's level 2, gates 28/27, go through immigration, proceed to level 1's baggage claim & Customs, and enter the public area with Information counter, currency exchanges and other services.
Services and amenities in the passenger terminal & Concourse A: The Integrated Information Center in the Arrivals Hall offers a one-stop service for all inquiries (in English, Japanese, Chinese & Korean) - combined with automated information systems. Services are abundant and of high quality; they include banking & currency exchange, internet services, business lounges, food & drink establishments, duty-free ('Airstar Avenue') and retail shops (including 2 department stores), business lounges, and services for mobile phones, postal needs, luggage storage, courier, hair & beauty, laundry, sauna/spa, nursery & children's playroom, smoking room, car wash, medical services, an eye-care center and pharmacies.
The Transit Hotel on level 4 (East & West Wings) (tel. 82-32-743-3000 offer 96 rooms, shower rooms, Business Center & personal gym.
Business Lounges include the BC Card Lounge at level 4, Central area, and the Hyundai Card Air Lounge at level 2, Central area.
[ New Terminal 2 is under construction - to be partially completed by 2018, when Korean Air will move in.]
Transfer Passengers (including to Gimpo Airport): (Transfer passengers may also want to use the Transit Hotel on level 4).
- Transfer Passengers arriving at the Main Terminal and transferring to either to a domestic or an international flight, must proceed to the nearest transfer point. After passing the transfer security screening checkpoint, proceed to level 3F of the main terminal. Check the screens for your next airline departure.
- Passengers transferring to a domestic flight (gates 1 to 50, Korean & Asiana airlines), who don't have a ticket yet must proceed to the transfer desk first. With your transfer ticket go to your boarding gate 30 mins before scheduled departure.
- Passengers transferring to an international flight (gates 1 to 50 for all airlines except Korean & Asiana) must proceed to the B1 level to board the shuttle train to Concourse A and take the escalator up to level 3F. Those who do not have a ticket yet for the next flight must first go to the transfer desk. With a ticket in hand, proceed to your boarding gate.
- Transfer passengers arriving at the Satellite Concourse A - transferring within the Concourse must proceed to the nearest transfer point. Check the screens for your next airline departure.
- Passengers connecting to another international flight (any airlines other than Korean & Asiana - transfer within Concourse, gates 101-132) must pass the transfer security screening checkpoint and proceed to level 3F. (Passengers without a transfer airline ticket must proceed to the transfer desk). 30 mins. prior to your departure time, go to your boarding gate.
- Passengers transferring to a domestic flight must proceed to the basement level B1 to catch the shuttle train to the Main Terminal; take the escalator up to level 2F & go through security screening checkpoint, then proceed to level 3F. (Passengers without a transfer airline ticket must proceed to the transfer desk first.) then go to your boarding gate 30 mins before scheduled departure.
- Transfer to Gimpo Airport:
- The Incheon International Airport Expressway 130 also connects with Gimpo Airport, providing connections between the domestic and international flights.
- The Incheon International Airport Railroad (lines 5 & 9) connects Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport in a mere 30 minutes.