Are there any pay phones in the terminal and, if so, [more]FlyByNite 08/21/2017
Can a C-Pap machine be carried on-board an American A [more]James E. Sutton 07/18/2017
Location of handicap parking in long term parking lot?TT 06/30/2017
week parking fee
How much does it cost to park a car for one week at t [more]Janet Werner 06/10/2017
- On August 5, 2015 Indianapolis Airport was inducted into the ACI Roll of Excellence (after winning 'Best Airport in North America for the fourth time in five years).
- In Dec. 2016 J.D.Power announced that Indianapolis Airport ranked highest in customer satisfaction among North America's medium-sized airports.
- Indianapolis Airport is also home to the world's second-largest FedEx Express operation, and is known to offer some of the lowest airfares in the country. Its Midfield terminal complex won the prestigious LEED green building certification.
Indianapolis Airport is located 16 miles from downtown Indianapolis and can be accessed from Interstate Highway 70, Exit 68; it is also just minutes I-45, connecting to the City's I-465 Beltway; and from U.S. Hwys. 31, 40 & 52.
With an annual passenger count in 2016 of over 8.5 million, and three runways, Indianapolis International Airport is served by major U.S. & Canadian airlines offering direct flights to all parts of the U.S. and Canada, with connections around the world.
Passenger Pickup: Use either the Cell Phone lot or park in the Garage.
Passenger Dropoff: Outside of terminal's curbside at terminal's departures level.
Current airlines serving Indianapolis Airport: Air Canada, Allegiant, Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, OneJet, Southwest, United & Vacation Express.
- Alaska Airlines started service at IND to Seattle in May 2017; Alaska also offers year-round flights to San Francisco.
- Allegiant offers 2 new flights to Austin TX and Destin/Fort Walton, FL.; and as Nov.17, 2017 two weekly seasonal flights to Phoenix-Mesa.
- Southwest offers new daily seasonal flight to San Diego, up to August 2017
Indianapolis International has one passenger terminal. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.