OverviewPublic transportation from Instanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport:
The following public bus lines stop at the Airport: E3 to Levent; E9 to Bostanci; E10 to Kurtkoy & Kadikoy; 16S to Yenisehir & Kozyatagu; and 132 to Kartal - Teperoren.
1. Havas Shuttle buses (tel. +90 216 411 8600) run between the Airport and Sahrayicedid, Kozyatagi, Taksim and Izmit. The trip between the Airport & Kozyatagi takes 45 mins; between the Airport and Taksim 1 hr ; between the Airport & Izmit 1 hr.
2. Buses to Kozyatagi & Taksim run hourly between 5am & 2 am; to Izmit every 2 hrs from 5 am to 11pm.
3. The Pendik ‘Sea Bus’ Port (+90 212 444 4436) is 14 km from the Airport ; from there you can take a ferry to the Islands. The Pendik train station is 14 km from the Airport.
4. The Kadikoy Krtal Light Rail System’s first phase – from Kadikoy to Kozyatagi integrates with the Marmaray Project.
5. The Marmaray Project, which is the Bosporus Tube Crossing Tunnel is integrated into the fragmented local rail system which runs two unconnected tracks in the Asian & European sides.