Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport ( SAW ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The Domestic Terminal can accommodate half a million passengers a year and offers a cafeteria inside. Domestic remote gates are 306-309.
The current International Terminal has two levels - Arrivals & Departures. (This terminal is to be replaced by a new one year-end 2016*.)
The Departures level has airline checkin counters A - H, offers a number of services & amenities, and has access after security check there are a number of tuty-free shopping areas, food & drink, and escalators to the boarding gate area and its gates 203A/B - 206/AB, with connection to the right to gates 201 & 202A/B and to the left to gates 207 & 208AB. International remote gates are 301A/B-306A/B.
The Arrivals level has rental car counters, baggage claim carousels and passport control.
* NOTE: A new International Terminal under construction is to offer:
- a 400 sq.meter conference center;
- a 5.000 sq.meter food court with cafes & restaurants
- a 4,500 sq.meter aea for international brand duty-free shops.
- a four-level carpark with 4,718 spaces
- a four-level hotel with 128 rooms, next to the terminal (with pre- and post-security access..
- a VIP building and apron-viewing CIP halls with business lounges.
- a MARS (Multi Aircraft Ramp System), for simultaneous servicing of 8 large aircrafts (code E) or 16 medium-size aircrafts (code C).
Amenities inside the current terminals: Information desks are on the Departures Level, at the International Hall (tel. 90 21 588 8585) and the Domestic Hall (tel. 90 216 588 8686). For hotel information call +90 216 588 5183.
A pharmacy is on the Departures floor (tel. +90 216 588 5212). The post office is on the Arrival floor (tel. +90 216 588 5146).
(Banking facilities and Lost & Found are listed separately.)
For food and drink at the International Departures floor there are cafes in pre-security and nine food establishments in post-security. At the Domestic Departures there are 6 food stores in pre-security, and in post-security, and at the Domestic Arrivals floor are more food establishments, as well as cafes in the gate areas.
Most shops are located on the Departure level, while Gratis, Vodafone & Avea are on the Arrivals level.
Left Baggage is in the International Arrivals Hall and deals also with missing or damaged luggage claims.
2 Baggage Wrapping points are in Departures.
Rental car counters are on the Arrivals level.
Two masjit prayer rooms for males & females are open 24/7.
Airport / Airline Lounges:
- LGM CIP Lounge at mezzanine level of post-security domestic & International Departures (for airline & bank customers - or at a fee to non-members);
- ClubFinans Lounge at post-security, domestic departures, also offers a high-tech work area with fax & copy machines.
- THY CIP Lounge for Turkish Airlines domestic & international passengers: (free for Miles & Smiles elite, elite plus, class & classic plus cardholders).
- Wings Lounge is an Airport lounge intended for holders of Wings Card. The lounges are at gate 205 for domestic, and at gate 203 for international passengers.