Sioux Falls Regional (FSD) Airport
Sioux Falls Regional FSD Airport Overview
Sioux Fall Regional Airport FSD - known as 'Joe Foss Fields' - serves South Dakota's city of Sioux Falls and its surrounding areas. The Airport is undertaking many short- intermediate and long-term improvements, including extending its runway to ultimately 9,399 feet to accommodate larger aircraft.
FSD Airport is located in Sioux Falls and has direct access to Minnesota Avenue, exit at Jaycee Lane. It also and offers easy access from all directions off Interstates Hyws 90 and 29 and the SD Hwy 38.
With an estimated 900k passengers, Sioux Fall Regional Airport is served by airlines offering direct flights to major U.S. hubs, with global connections.
The passenger terminal at Sioux Falls Regional has been undergoing considerable changes and emerged after 2012 as a completely renovated and expanded facility.
The ticket counter now allows all luggage screening to be moved from lobby to behind-the-scene terminal, reducing congestion & streamlining check-in process. Self-service check-in kiosks, more ticket counter check-in space and a new business lounge and gift shop were added. The ticketing wing was expanded and renovated to accommodate more airlines and passengers. The Concourse expansion added new gates 1 & 2 and gate 3 & 7 were renovated & expanded.
Current airlines serving FSD Airport: Allegiant, American Eagle, Delta /Delta Connection, Frontier & United.
Sioux Falls Regional FSD Airport Update History
- FSD Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- FSD Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- FSD Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- FSD Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- FSD Email - Oct 6, 2013
- FSD GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- FSD Security - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Pets - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Persons With Disabilities - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Official Website Links - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Lost Found - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Int Arrivals - Sep 14, 2013
- FSD Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- FSD Airlines Served - Jun 14, 2013