Killeen-Fort Hood Regional (GRK) Airport
Killeen-Fort Hood Regional GRK Airport Overview
Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport GRK is centrally located in the heart of the State of Texas - along the I-35 corridor - and is adjacent Fort Hood. It is an hour's drive from Austin, and less than three hours from Dallas and San Antonio. Numerous four-lane highways also make travel to/from Austin, San Antonio and Waco relatively easy.
With a long runway, and serving an estimated 403K passengers per year, Killeen-Fort Hood Regional is served by some major airlines, offering non-stop flights to select U.S. hubs (presently Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston Intercontinental & Atlanta), with connections world-wide.
The passenger terminal at Killeen-Fort Hood Regional can be accessed via SH201/Clear Creek Road, at the Chet Edward Loop, and offers ATM machines, food & drink service, a gift shop, a laptop station, a game room (on level 2 ) and rental car desks. WiFi access is free. The Airport Military Liaison Desk is on the first floor--next to the inbound baggage area and across from the rental car desks - open daily 8am-8pm.
Current airlines serving the terminal: American Eagle, Delta & United
Killeen-Fort Hood Regional GRK Airport Update History
- GRK Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- GRK Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- GRK Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- GRK Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- GRK Email - Oct 8, 2013
- GRK GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- GRK Security - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Guest Services - Sep 18, 2013
- GRK Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- GRK Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
GRK AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
GRK Delays: 15 mins or less.