Corfu Kerkyra Interantional Airport CFU - officially named ‘Kerkyra Airport Ioannis Kapodistrias’ - serves the Greek island of Corfu, which is situated opposite the coastlines of Greece & Albania - separated by the Corfu Channel.
Fraport & the Copelouzos unit Slentel are now the official airport operators of fourteen Greek APs- including Corfu. - paving the way to modernization.
CFU Airport is located 3 km south of the town of Corfu (Kerkyra), or 0.5 km north of Pontikonisi, at Kerkyra, in the central east coast of Corfu, and can be reached by the Ethniki Odos Lefkimmis road.
With an estimated 2 million passengers a year, Corfu Airport is served by domestic airline Aegean, and seasonally by international, regular and low-fare airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. Numerous charters operate during the high tourist season between April and October and arrive mostly on Mondays & Fridays, so as to keep the sourrounding areas tranquil for the remainer of the week.
Korfu International Airport has one passenger terminal. In the center of the terminal is an information counter, which also handles Lost & Found. For snacks & drink there is a cafe & bar. Other services include a duty-free shop, pop art shop, post office, ATM cash machine, currency exchange service & rental car counters. The VIP lounge 'Nausica' can be contacted at +30 26610-89620.
- In 2015, Corfu Island became the first Greek Island to have a 'Sea Airport' - served by seaplanes.
- For Customs information call +30 26610-38079
- The Police station can be contacted at +30 26610-38088
- The Airport Medical Center tel: +30 26610-89666
- Aegean Airlines: Phone no: +30 26610-27100, 27008, 27114, Fax: +30 26610-27070; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Lost and found(Goldair) | Phone no: +30 26610-33336
- For other air service you may call +30 26610-28703 /fax 26610-28705 which include Air Mediteranee, Axi, European Aviation, Hamburg Airlines, Hallo, Iberworld, Excel Airways France, Travel Service Check & Travel Service Hungary.