Kristiansund Kvernberget (KSU) Airport
Kristiansund Kvernberget KSU Airport Overview
KSUAirport is located next to the small mountain called Kvernberget, 10 km from town center of Kristiansund, and can be reached via motorway 70, and is a 15-20 minute drive from the town center. A heliport at Kvernberget flies personnel to/from offshore oil rigs off the mid-Norwegian coast.
1. This Airport name spells Kristiansund with a 'u' - not to mistaken it for Kristiansand Airport at Kjevik (code KRS), spelled with an 'a'.
2. Airport service hours: weekdays 5:30am-11pm; Sat. 5:30amam-6:30pm; Sun. 12 noon-11pm.
3. Check-in time for domestic flights is at least one hour prior to scheduled departure; for international flights 1.5 hours, and for charter flights two hours
With an estimated 360,000 passengers a year, Kristiansund Airport is presently served by SAS & Wideroe airlines.
The passenger terminal at Kristiansund Airport offers services and amenities, including free WiFi access, a duty-free store and a restaurant.
The Bus to Dale & Vikan both run between the Airport and city center - departing outside of the terminal's main entrance twice an hour each, and taking about 25 minutes. TheBuses follow the ai rod into City center - within walking distance to all hotels. Taxi travel takes aboutt 13 minutes (tel. +47 7167 2222).
- Website for Kristiansund Kvernberget: http://www.avinor.no
- Contact: http://www.avinor.no/en/airport/kristiansund/aboutus
- Phone: +47 67 03 2400