Premium Reserved Parking is at Daily and A Parking facilities. A booking fee of $2/day assures parking availability.
Terminal A (Marine Terminal): Metered lot (2-hr limit); P6 daily lot; further south P7 daily lot.
Terminal B (Central Terminal):
Parking Garage P2 is across from the terminal; with premium reserved parking on level 1at aisles D & E & on level 4 at front row;
Daily lots P1 (P2 was demolished to make room for the new Central Terminal and its garage).
Terminals B & C: Long-term lot P3 is between both terminals - reached on foot or by shuttle.
Terminal C parking: Premium reserved parking at Aisle 403, and Daily parking at lot P4 - P4's garage level 1 is now open!
Terminal D parking: Premium reserved parking at Aisle 425; and Daily parking at lot P5.
- All parking options can be reached from Grand Central Parkway; all lots are served by shuttles: Free Route A (all terminals) or Route B (all terminals except Marine Air Terminal / Delta Shuttle) courtesy buses run between parking lots and terminals: Route A buses 4am - 12:30a.m. and Route B buses run 5am-2am.
- Payment by credit card or Chargepoint access card. Electricity is free. Fees are collected upon exiting the lot. Vehicle can be fully charged within 12-24hrs at level I, 4-6 hrs at Level II. For more info and signing up for access visit: www.chargepoint.com.
- Payment options for Hourly, A, Daily B/C/D, & Long-Term parking: (While Express Pay machines are in lots 2, 4 & 5 (US currency, check, major credit cards accepted) - E-ZPass Plus, cash, credit or debit cards is accepted in all lots.)
- for A & Daily Parking: E-ZPass Plus, cash, credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & AMEX & Debit cards);
- for Long-Term parking: MasterCard, Visa, Discover & AMEX & Debit cards.
Hourly, A, Daily & Long-term Parking Facilities & Fees:
Hourly Parking /C & D Waiting Areas near TD - intended for shorter stays. For passenger pickup use the Waiting Area with free parking up to 3 hours
Fees: first 30 minutes $5; each hour $10, up to 24 hrs (daily max) $59
A Parking (covered daily parking close to TA) - with premium Reserved spaces available at $2/day.
Fees: first half hour $5; each add'l hr $10; up 24 hrs (daily max) $59.
Daily Parking B/C/D - covered & uncovered for all terminals; but closest to TB & TC - with premium Reserved Parking spaces at $2/day. The first 3 hours in the B waiting area for passenger pickup are free.
Fees: First 30 minutes $5; each following hour $10; up to daily max (24 hrs) $59.
Long-Term Parking /B Wait Area. Valet parking is closest to TA.
Fees: up to August 31, 2017 the 24-hr (daily max) is $18, with the next 8-hr periods thereafter $6 each;
As of Sept.1, 2017 the 24-hr (daily max) rate is $39, with the next 8-hr periods thereafter $13 each.
For more parking information call the parking operator at 718-533-3850. The Impound Lot can be contacted at 718-533-3900