OverviewPublic Transportation from La Guardia Airport: The Welcome Center on the Arrivals level of the Central Terminal at LaGuardia Airport offers transportation information - all transportation arrangements can be made there, including shared rides, private car and limousine service. The Center also provides information on public transit options that require no more than one connection. Note that the Airport is located in the New York City (NYC) Borough of Queens. Transportation is available to 4 of the 5 NYC Boroughs: to Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn & Queens.
The Terminals have ground transportation counters on their Arrivals level for information on New York & New Jersey travel.
Bus stops: M60 and Q48 serves all terminals; Q33 serves TC & TD; Q72 serves Central Terminal B, and Q7 serves TA.
Some buses link the Airport to the subway system and the Long Island Rail Road, with free transfers to metrocard users making subway connections. Buses are wheelchair accessible and are operated by the MTA Transit system:
For public transportation via Bus M60 SBS to & from the Bronx, open the MTA site at : http://web.mta.info/nyct/sbs/M60LaGuardiaAirportHarlem/index.html#description
- SuperShuttle Manhattan shared ride at 800-258-3826;
- Airlink shared door-to-door service at 877-599-8200 or 718-560-3900.
- NYC Airporter departs about every half hour, stopping in Manhattan at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, at Grand Central & at Penn Stations (open www.NYCAirporter.com or call 718-777-5111.
'NYC Airporter' & Subway connections (718-777-5111) - for tickets online, open: www.NYCAirporter.com.
- to Manhattan: Buses depart every 30 mins for Grand Central and Penn stations. Also, Bus M60 serves 106th Street & Broadway, with connections to the Q33 & Q47 buses, and subway lines E, F, G, R, V & 7.
- to western Queens or Midtown Manhattan, take the Q70 Limited* or Q47 buses, wih connections at Roosevelt Av /74th St. to E, F, M, R & 7subway train. * open: http://web.mta.info/nyct/service/NewQ70LimitedStopService_brochure.htm
- to central Queens use the Q72 to Corona & Rego Park, or the Q48 to Flushing.
- to Queens: Buses M60, Q33, Q47, Q48 & Q72. (For service to Astoria use the M60 bus and transfer to the N or Q subway trains at Hoyt Avenue/31st Street.
- to Bronx: Buses M60 to 125th Street for bus & subway connections.
- to Brooklyn: Buses Q33 or Q47 connect in Queens to the F, G & R subway trains.
For more information, call 5111 or 888-GO511NY, or visit the MTA website at http:// web.mta.info/nyct/sbs/M60LaGuardiaAirportHarlem/index.html
To Kennedy Airport JFK, you have the options of taking a metered taxi or limo, both take about 30 mins; or call the folowing three services, all of which take 45-60 mins: ETS Air Shuttle 718-221-5341; All County Express 914-381-4223 or 516-285-1300; NYC Airporter 718-777-5111.
To Newark Libery Airport EWR, you can either take a metered taxi or limo, taking 60-90 minutes, or take the All County Express 800-914-4223 or the ETS Air Shuttle 718-221-5341, both of which take 75-105 mins. Both metered taxi and private limo & van service (available at Ground Transport Information Counter in baggage Claim area of the terminals) take 60-90 mins.