Lake Charles Regional (LCH) Airport
Lake Charles Regional LCH Airport Overview
Lake Charles Regional Airport LCH is situated close to Interstate Hwy 10, in the southwestern part of Louisiana, and between the cities of Baton Rouge, LA, and Houston, Texas.
With an annual passenger count of over 113K, the Airport is served by United Airlines with flights to their Houston Intercontinental hub, and by American Airlines with flights to their Dallas/Fort Worth hub; both offer connections to all parts of the country and overseas.
The new passenger terminal at Lake Charles Regional has rental car desks for Avis, Budget, Hertz, National & Enterprise.
500 Airport Blvd
Lake Charles, LA 70607
- Website for Lake Charles Regional: http://www.flylakecharles.com
- Contact: http://www.flylakecharles.com/Contacts/ContactUs.asp
- Phone: (337) 477 6051
Lake Charles Regional LCH Airport Update History
- LCH Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- LCH Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- LCH Food & Stores - Oct 15, 2013
- LCH Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- LCH Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- LCH Security - Sep 19, 2013
- LCH Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013