Lanzaroe (ACE) Airport
Lanzaroe ACE Airport Overview
Lanzarote Airport ACE serves Spain's island of Lanzarote, part of the Canary island chain and is operated by Aeana.
The Airport is located 5 km southwest of capital city of Arrecife, on the Canary island of Lanzarote, Spain. It is accessible from motorway LZ-2 (ArrecifeYaiza), by exiting at kilometer 4. Its major air traffic is derived from the United Kingdom & Germany.
With one runway and an estimated 5.2 million passengers in 2012, Lanzarote Airport is served by a host of national, international, regular, & low-cost airlines, as well as charter companies - some offering flights to domestic destinations Madrid-Barajas, Gran Canaria & Tenerife Norte, while most others offer routes to/from European Union countries.
Lanzarote Airport has technically only one terminal, which is divided into Terminals 1 & 2 and the Inter-Island terminal. Both terminals have a ground level P0 and a first level P1; the new ‘Inter-Island Flight Terminal’ was built on top of the existing passenger terminal, with separate facilities.
The Inter-Island terminal: (a) The departure area has a large hall with automatic sliding doors and ticket desks in front of it, with security check and boarding area on the same floor. Shops are on one side of the check-in desks and a cafeteria on the other. (b) The arrivals area leads to baggage claim, and building exits.
Facilities shared by both terminals are rental car desks at exit doors of baggage claim and taxi service outside the terminal. The Information service of Aena is opposite the rental car offices.
Other amenities and services at Terminals 1 & 2: Aside from a good selection of shops in both terminals and levels you find the following amenities:
At Terminal 1: Aena Information is on levels PO, P1 and T2. ATM machines are on level P1 (2), P0 (2); The VIP Lounge by Aena (tel. 928 846 345) is on Level P2.
Lost Luggage is handled on level PO by Clever, Spanair & Swissport Menzies.
Lost & Found is on P1; First Aid is on P0; Police Station is on P0 (tel. 928 823 159); Meeting point is on level P0;
10 tour operators are all located on P0;
Travel agency ‘Jetsetters’ is on P1.
At Terminal 2: ATM machines are on level PO. Lost Luggage is handled by: Atlantica Handling for Binter and Islas Airways at level P0. The Exhibit Hall is on P0.
Parking options at Lanzarote Airport include one carparks for each terminal. Both carparks are close to their terminals, and may be used for short- or long-tterm paing or for passenger pickup/dropoff.
Terminal 1 parking: P1 carpark - for domestic & international flights
Terminal 2 Parking: P2 carpark - for inter-island flights.
Rental car counters for major rental car agencies are located in both terminals at the arrivals level.
To get from Lanzarote Airport to your destination you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus:
1. Lanzarote taxis stop in front of both terminals (tel. 928 520 176). Taxi fares are charged by km and according to day and time - fare 1 is for 6am-10pm Mon-Fri, and fare 2 applies to 10pm-6am & weekends/holidays.
2. Two Circle buses serve the Airport (tel. 928 811 522): (a) Circle line 22 route to Playa Honda – Arrecife makes a few stops in between, but does not serve the Airport on weekends/holidays. It stops in front of T1 and T2, next to Arrivals. (b) Circle line 23 route to Arrecife runs daily makes a few stops on the way and also stops in front of both terminals.
Apatado de Correos 86
Arrifice, Canary Island, S-35500
- Website for Lanzaroe: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Lanzarote/en/Page/1048607597321/
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
Lanzaroe ACE Services
Terminal Maps and Services
Flying and Airport Help
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Lanzaroe ACE Airport Update History
- Updated ACE Airport Intro page - Mar 28, 2013
- Updated ACE Airports page - Mar 28, 2013
- Updated ACE Main Terminals page - Mar 28, 2013
- Updated ACE Direct Flights page - Feb 25, 2013