Lille (LIL) Airport
Lille LIL Airport Overview
Lille Airport LIL ('Aeroport de Lille') serves France's Nord Department which is situated close to the border with Belgium
The Airport is located in Lesquin, 7 km or a 15-minute drive southeast of the city of Lille and its railway station, and is in the center of a highway network (A1 Paris-Lille (Exit 20B from Lille, exit Lesquin from Paris), A25 Dunkirk-Lille, A23 Valenciennes-Lille, & A22 Gand-Lille).
If using the rail service to get to the Airport, note that the shuttle bus stop to the Airport is located between the two train stations - Lille Flandre & Lille-Europe - its only a 5-minute walk from either one of them to the shuttle stop..
With two runways and 1.4 million passengers in 2012, domestic and international airlines serve Lille Airport with direct fights to a multitude of cities in Europe, the Middle East, North & Central Africa, domestic and international airlines (including low-cost Ryanair), offer connections to all points of the globe. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation destinations.
Lille Airport one passenger terminal.
Parking options at Lille Airport: Parking options at Lille Airport include parking right under the passenger terminal at Level 1.
Car parking is also available in P1 (long-term), P2 ('Easy Car Park with 1,119 spaces, behind P3), P3 (across from the terminal with 195 spaces) & P4 (under the terminal with 92 spaces). P1 & P2 offer the first 15 minutes free.
You can also choose valet service 'Car Hotel' (tel: +33 (0)3 2049 6768.
To get from the Airport to your destination, you can rent a car take a taxi, a shuttle, a bus or a train (train station in Lille): Outside of Level 2 (Departure/Arrival) of the passenger terminal is the shuttle bus stop, followed by the passenger drop-off area, and the taxi stand. Luggage carts are available there.
1. The Navette Bus Shuttle (tel. 00 33 (0)20 49 6747) to Lille Railway Stations (Lille Flandre & Lille-Europe) stops between the two stations and costs about 5 EUR , operates 7 days/wk from 5:30am-10:15pm (except Sat to 9:45pm and Sun from 8:30am), and takes 20 minutes.
2. The bus takes you to the commercial center called Eurolille on Ave. Willy Brandt, where you can pick up the train at either Gare Lille Europe Station or Gare Lille Flaundre Station, or get to long-distance buses at the central Bus Station right across from the Avenue.
Lille LIL Airport Update History
- LIL Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- LIL Food & Stores - Aug 4, 2013
- LIL Airport Intro - Jun 20, 2013
- LIL Main Terminals - Jun 18, 2013
- LIL Airlines Served - Jun 12, 2013