Lincoln LNK Airport Overview
Lincoln Airport LNK serves the county of Lancaster, Nebraska. The City of Lincoln is Sate's the second-largest community with a quarter of a million residents, and is perhaps Nebraska’s most progressive and fastest-growing city in the Midwest. Lincoln is home to several national corporations and local businesses, as well as the University of Nebraska.
The Airport is located 4 miles northwest of downtown Lincoln, in Lancaster County, and is the nearest airport for most of the State of Nebraska, and situated just off Interstate 80 (Exit 399) & Route 77, and from Cornhusker Hwy. . As the Airport is only 48 miles southeast of Omaha, Nebraska's largest city, it offers for many residents a more convenient and economical alternative.
With three runways and an estimated 271,000 passengers a year, Lincoln Airport is served by Delta and United airlines offering daily direct flights to some major U.S. hubs, with connections to all points of the globe.
The passenger terminal at Lincoln Airport offers a food court, lounge, gift shop and newsstand, a customer service center staffed by Red-Coat volunteers, rental car counter, ATM machine, free WiFi HotSpot connections, free luggage carts, mail box, telephones and TDDs.
Parking options at Lincoln Airport: 'Gate 1 Parking' offers the quickest way from parking facility to gate - taking a third of the time it takes at larger airports, and paying less. All parking facilities can be reached through the access road from Interstate Hwy 80.
1. Parking Garage and a Short-term lot are right opposite the passenger terminal.
2. The North Economy Lot is right next to the Parking Garage - while the South Economy Lot is next to the Short-Term Lot & opposite of the Air Freight building.
Disabled parking is available in each parking facility. Visa, Mastercard & American Express are accepted.
For more parking information contact Standard at 402-475-8080.
Rental car counters for major agencies are located in the Arrivals area of the passenger terminal.
To get from Lincoln Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or hotel shuttle: Courtesy phones are available for ground transportation.
1. Taxi service is available from Capital Cab 1-402-477-6074, Yellow Cab -402-477-411.
2. Van service is available from Eppley Express 1-800-888-8793 or 308-234-6066, DashAbout Shuttle 1-800-720-3274, or OMALINK 1-402-475-5465. (The Eppley Express makes daily trips between the airport and seven cities in Nebraska).
Lincoln LNK Services
Terminal Maps and Services
- LNK Baggage Carts / Skycap
- LNK Baggage Claim
- LNK Banking / ATM Services
- LNK Internet Access
- LNK Lost & Found
Flying and Airport Help
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Lincoln LNK Airport Update History
- Updated LNK Airports page - Mar 25, 2013
- Updated LNK Direct Flights page - Mar 25, 2013
- Updated LNK Parking On site page - Mar 24, 2013
- Updated LNK Food & Stores page - Mar 21, 2013
- Updated LNK Airport Intro page - Jan 12, 2013