Lincoln LNK Airport Overview
Lincoln Airport LNK serves the Midwest county of Lancaster in the State of Nebraska. The City of Lincoln is the State's the second-largest community with a quarter of a million residents, and is perhaps Nebraska’s most progressive and fastest-growing city. Lincoln is home to several national corporations and local businesses, as well as the University of Nebraska.
LNK Airport is only 4 miles northwest of downtown Lincoln, and is the nearest airport for most of of Nebraska - situated just off Interstate Hwy 80 (Exit 399) & Route 77, and from Cornhusker Hwy. As the Airport is only 48 miles southeast of Omaha, The State's largest city, it offers for many residents a more convenient and economical alternative.
With three runways and nearly 270,000 passengers per year, Lincoln Airport is served by Delta and United airlines offering daily direct flights to some major U.S. hubs, with worldwide connections.
The passenger terminal at Lincoln Airport offers a food court, lounge, gift shop and newsstand, a customer service center staffed by Red-Coat volunteers, rental car counter, ATM machine, free WiFi HotSpot connections, free luggage carts, mail box, telephones and TDDs.
Lincoln LNK Airport Update History
- LNK Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- LNK Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- LNK Food & Stores - Oct 16, 2013
- LNK Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- LNK Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- LNK GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- LNK Email - Oct 8, 2013
- LNK Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Security - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Mail Center - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Carts Skycap - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Banking ATM - Sep 18, 2013
- LNK Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- LNK Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013