Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
- All Arrivals are processed at Termnal 1 - including those of T2, which serves only for low-cost airline departures).
- 'e-gates' using RAPID4ALL self-service border clearance kiosks with facial recognition is now available to citizens of Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Couth Korea, USA & Venezuela.
- Free unlimited WiFi service is available (select 'VIC Airports wifi').
- A new food court with seven outlets is in the post-security area.
- Check in either online or use the self-check-in kiosks to safe time!
- Commercial areas have recently been expanded & upgraded, with an improved range of products and brands.
Terminal 1 is used by all airlines serving Lisbon Airport, except low-cost airlines listed at Terminal 2. NOTE: As of June 2016: T1's new security control and screening area with 10 new x-ray scanners increased hourly operating capacity to 3,000 passenges an hour. Boarding pass scanners were increased to nine and a new check-in area opened with additional 10 check-in counters (with six more by late 2016). Passengers are now able to access the restricted areas 'without human intervention'.
The Arrivals level with baggage carousels, rental car counter, banking facilities, Information desk, left luggage, and the large Apollo Conference room. This level connects to Parking facilities.
The Departures level - divided into Public & restricted areas:
- The public area - has check-in counters airline ticketing desks, multibank ATMs, post office, food, drink & shop, and security check.
- The restricted area is divided between west & east sections, with SEF Immigration in the center; the connector between the two sections houses food & drink & shops:
- The West departure gate area with gates 7-26 offers multibank ATM, airline & airport lounges, an internet lounge, a playground, a transfer station (between gate 15 & 16); the T2 shuttle near entrance to gates 18-2, and food & drink & shops near entrance to gates 7-13.
- The East departure gate area with gates 41-47 offers a multibank ATM cash machines, currency exchange, transfers, and internet lounge.
A large selection of retail stores, including duty-free, and restaurants are in both the public & restricted areas of level 3.
Lounges at Terminal 1:
- Air France Lounge (+351 707 202800) near duty-free shop, Departures;
- ANA Lounge on level 6 is available to all paying passengers.
- Groundforce Blue Lounge (+351 218 413613) near gates 7-13, Departures; and Groundforce Blue Lounge (+351 218 445495) on level 1.
- Lisboa Lounge (+351 218 413670) near gate 15, Departures.
- TAP Portugal Premium Lounge (+351 218 415420) between Ola icecream & Espaco Cota shops, Departures.
Terminal 2 for Low-Cost Carriers (LCC) is a departure terminal only - with simplified service for low-cost arlines EasyJet, Transavia, Norwegian, Ryanair & Wizz - not needing a specific infrastrucure for passenger transfer process. T2 has no parking facilities. To connect to Terminal 1, use the free curbside shuttle bus. A direct connection from Cais do Sondre to T2 is available via Aerobus.
- The public area to the left houses check-in counters 201-222 and offers an Information counter, ATM cash machine, a baggage scale, an internet point, and in the center security control with access to the restricted area:
- The restricted area to the right houses an ATM and access airline gates 201-215.
NOTE: T2's Departure Hall has recently been reorganized with wider passageways and more spacious waiting areas.