Boston Logan BOS Airport Overview
Boston Logan International Airport BOS is Massachusetts' primary Airport and is the busiest airport within New England and was named 'Easiest Airport to Get To' by Aviation.com, a leading business travel website. The Airport, which is owned & operated by Massport, serves as gateway to New England.
BOS Airport - located partly in East Boston & partly in Winthrop, on Boston Harbor - is only 15 minutes from the intersection of Route 128 and Interstate Hwy 90, and only a 5-minute-drive from downtown Boston.
With six runways and an estimated 29 million annual passengers count, Logan International Airport is served by a host of domestic and international airlines offering nonstop service to hundreds of destinations around the U.S. and abroad, and connections around the world.
NOTE : While information on airlines, traffic & parking is available at 1-800-235-6426 / TTY 1-800-262-3335 - two new flight information display (FID) monitors at South Station show departing flight information for the next four hours, as well as the arrival time of the next Silver Line bus headed to Boston Logan International Airport.
The on-Airport Hotels: (a) the Hilton Hotel is located on Hotel Drive, and served by a shuttle to Terminals A & E. (b) the Hyatt Harborside (tel. 617-568-1234) is across from Terminal A's gateways, at 101Harborside Drive.
Boston Logan International has four operational terminals - TA, TB, TC, & TE, arranged in a semi-circle around the Central Parking Garage.
Future Airport Developments:
Terminal B is undergoing a renovation which will feature a post-security walkway connecting TB North to TB South, and a consolidated security checkpoint connecting all Terminal B gates. Upon completion, there will be 24 new ticket counters, 8 new departure lounges, new concession space, and a new baggage carousel. Completion is scheduled for 'some time in 2014'. Thereafter United Airlines is to move all of its operations from TA & TC to TB North, thereby enabling Delta to expand in TA and for JetBlue and Cape Air to expand in TC.
500 Terminal E
Boston, MA 02128-2015
- Website for Boston Logan: http://www.massport.com/logan-airport/Pages/Default.aspx
- Contact: http://massport.com/massport/Pages/Feedback.aspx
- Phone: (800) 235 6426
- View Terminal Map
Boston Logan BOS Airport Update History
- BOS Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BOS Rental Cars - Oct 28, 2013
- BOS Airport Intro - Oct 9, 2013
- BOS Main Terminals - Oct 9, 2013
- BOS Buses & Trains - Oct 1, 2013
- BOS Taxis & Limos - Sep 2, 2013
- BOS Currency Exchange - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Security - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Banking ATM - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Pets - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Persons With Disabilities - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Official Website Links - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Business Services - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Lost Found - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Chapel - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Int Arrivals - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Guest Services - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Internet - Aug 26, 2013
- BOS Email - Jul 11, 2013
- BOS Parking On site - Jun 28, 2013