Boston Logan BOS Airport Overview
BOS Airport - located on a peninsular reached directly from Boston's I-90 - the Massachusetts Turnpike (via T.Williams Tunnel toll road crossing Boston Harbor) - or from I-93 , using the tunnel, & exiting (right) onto Chelsea Street merging into Mass.Tpk.
With six runways and an estimated 30 million annual passengers count, Logan International Airport is served by a host of domestic and international airlines offering nonstop service to hundreds of destinations around the U.S. and abroad, and connections around the world.
NOTE : 1. While information on airlines, traffic & parking is available at 1-800-235-6426 / TTY 1-800-262-3335 - a number of wayfinding & countdown signs with real-time information have been installed - including: flat-screen digital signs in Terminals B & C's Arrivals area, at the new Rental Car Center, and 27 curbside countdown signs for ground transport. (More will be added within the next two years).
2. As April is a busy month for Logan Airport due to New England school vacations - the Airport encourages its passengers to use the Logan Express Lot at a discount - see: http://www.massport.com/logan-airport/to-and-from-logan/logan-express/
(a) the Hilton Hotel is located on Hotel Drive, and served by a shuttle to Terminals A & E.
(b) the Hyatt Harborside (tel. 617-568-1234) is across from Terminal A's gateways, at 101Harborside Drive.
Boston Logan International has four operational terminals - TA through TE.
Future Airport Developments: The $100M Terminal E expansion is to accommodate overseas flights and is scheduled for completion by 2017.
1. The Airport will get a new baggage handling system.
2. Terminal E project includes reconfiguring the space of 3 current gates & adding to each of them 2 new jet bridges; On departure level adding holding rooms & deplaning areas, and accommodate apron for large-bodied aircraft. There will also be new concessions, a new level 3 for airline clubs & current Immigration & Customs area will be renovated.
500 Terminal E
Boston, MA 02128-2015
- Website for Boston Logan: http://www.massport.com/logan-airport
- Contact: http://www.massport.com/about-massport/contact-us/
- Phone: (800) 235 6426