Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
London City Airport ( LCY ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
- Terminal opening hours: Mon-Fri: 5:15am-10pm; Sat: 5am-12:40pm; Sun: 11am-10pm.
- The Departures level with check-in counters and other services, connects to the gate area.
- The Arrivals level: after passport control, there is an ATM machine, customs and baggage claim, with a few restaurants.
Check-in: Most airlines now allow on-line check-in (but inquire).
- For flights with British, Lufthansa, Air France, Alitalia, Luxair, KLM & Swiss: passengers may use the CUSS machines in the Terminal concourse, or outside the Airport entrance, next to the DLR Light Railway station.
- British Airways passengers may visit one of the blue self-service check-in kiosks in the main terminal or along walkway between Airport & DLR station.
- * The Western Pier: Renovation & extension work has been completed - increasing it by 84 percent, with electronic boarding gates, workspaces, charging points, quiet areas, new food & retail concessions, and 600 more seats. Also, 'Pret & Brick Lane Brets Bar' opened stores in the new lounge.
- Google users may take a virtual trip on British Airways' ultra-exclusive business-class only service, with just a click of the mouse (open: htps//goo.gl/maps/FG1qS
- New automated 'smart lane' & two new L-3 body scanners are at security checks.
- CityJet & Flybe passengers may now use the 'self bag tagging' kiosks.
- Baggage transfer service by on-site 'AirPortr' is available to/from hotel, office or serviced apartment (with security measures in place). You may book in advance, or on the day of flight - see: https://booking.portr.com/Booking/Step1.
- 'Diamond Air' concierge service is available at Arrivals, Departures & Transit - uniformed VIP agents will escort you from the garage to your gate, or from gate, through customs and out to onward transport.
- London buses are now cashless - use either the Visitor Oyster Card or the Travelcard.
Services and amenities inside the passenger terminal include an Information desk, internet access, mail boxes, ATM machines, currency exchange, cash machines, food & drink & retail concessons, shoe shine.
Travelex currency exchange is available at (a) pre-security, opposite the information desk ; (b) at post-security in Departures Lounge right after security check, and at International Arrivals Hall (as you enter, at right).
ATM cash machines are distributed at pre- and post-security areas.
Lost/Found: If you lost an item on the airplane, contact your airline. If you lost an item in the passenger terminal - go to the Information Desk, or call either +44 (0) 20 7646 0000/88 or +44 (0) 20 3203 2000/88.
- The new 'Brick Lane Brews' opened Jan. 2017, known forits salt beef, finest coffee and best beer.
- Dixons Travel Black Friday event starte Nov. 2016