Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
London Luton Airport ( LTN ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Level 1 - Departures & Arrivals, pre-security area- with doors 1, 2 & 3 for Departures and 4, 5 & 6 for Arrivals, houses check-in desks 1-62 & 201-210; gaming & banking facilities; food, drink & retail concessions; internet access; parking payment machines; and the Onward Travel Center with desks for the various modes of transportation. Close to Departure door 3 are a mail drop and two information counters.
Level 2 - Main Concourse & Gates, post-security area - with access to gates 1-18 (at left, taking 15 minutes), 19-25 (at right, taking 5 minutes) and gate 26 (behind Dixons duty-free), and offers banking facilities, food, drink & retail concessions, gaming, and internet access. The baggage reclaim area includes: ‘Change Group’ (currency exchange & BT phonecards), Lost Property (+44 (0) 1582 395 219), and a baby-care room.
- The new security area offers the latest scanning & tray-return system, speeding up security check process. Future improvements will include improved rail services, better road access, expanded shopping and dining options and a new world-class executive lounge.
- The terminal is now being redeveloped* to acommodate 18M passengers by 2020.
Lounges at LIN Airport:
- The new ‘Someries’ lounge is a Servisair lounge, located in the departures area shopping mall. offering facilities on a pay-per-use basis (no children under 12) (tel +44 (0) 1582 700 898/ fax 899).
- The Aviance Executive Lounge can be contacted at +44 (0) 1582 700 898.
- The Aspire Executive Lounge by Servisair can be contacted at 0158 700898.
Onward Travel / Connecting Flights: The 'Onward Travel Center', located on the ground level , is a one-stop place for all your onward travel needs. Its services include rental cars, rail/coach/bus tickets, APCOA Car Parking ticket validation kiosk, and a travel agent for accommodations and tours.
* ONGOING TERMINAL IMPROVEMENTS: The passenger teminal & its surroundings will be considerably upgraded & expanded within the next few years. Work began early 2015 and will include 20 security screening lanes, 15 immigration lanes, up to 8 international & 1 domestic reclaim belts, circulation & seating areas, a new 2-level pier, a reconfigured road system in front of the Central Terminal area, new parallel taxiway; new multi-storey carpark & parking facilities. Concessions will include 43 units for luxury, affordable luxury, High Street merchandise, and Food & Drink establishments.