Long Beach LGB Airport Overview
Long Beach Airport LGB serves the densely populated area of Long Beach, California, and is presently one of the busiest airports of its size in the U.S. It also offers California's lowest airfares - recently it was also quotes as being the 'most affordable airport in the U.S.'.
LGB Airport is between Los Angeles and Orange County, in southern California, and is located close to Interstate Hwy. 405 (San Diego Fwy.) to the south (North Lakewood Blvd. Exit), which in turn connects to I-710 to the west and I-605 to the east.
With five runways and 3 million passengers a year, Long Beach Airport is served by some regular and low-fare airlines, offering direct flights to many U.S. cities and connections throughout the world.
The well-maintained passenger terminal at Long Beach Airport, built in early 1940, was designated a Cultural Heritage Landmark in 1990.
Long Beach LGB Airport Update History
- LGB Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- LGB Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- LGB Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- LGB Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- LGB Rental Cars - Oct 5, 2013
- LGB Taxis & Limos - Sep 20, 2013
- LGB Official Website Links - Sep 20, 2013
- LGB Security - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Pets - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Lost Found - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Internet - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Guest Services - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Emergency - Sep 7, 2013
- LGB Parking On site - Jul 22, 2013
- LGB Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013