Lubbock Preston Smith (LBB) Airport
Lubbock Preston Smith LBB Airport Overview
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport LBB is a small airport serving the city & county of f Lubbock in the northwestern part of the State of Texas. (Lubbock is known as Buddy Holly's hometown.)
LBB Airport is only 7 miles north of Lubbock, with access to Interstate Hwy 27.
With an estimated 494,000 passengers a year, Lubbock Preston Smith Airport is served by major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to U.S cities and beyond.
For a smooth departure, arrive 90 minutes before your scheduled flight.
Lubbock airport has a two-level passenger terminal:
The main level of the passenger terminal has ticket counters for all airlines, with Baggage Claims 1 for American Eagle & United Airlines, and Baggage Claim 2 for Southwest on opposite ends. Between Starbucks & a restaurant is the security checkpoint leading to gates 1 to 9. For Lost & Found call 806-775-2044. This level also houses the rental car counters.
The upper level of the passenger terminal houses the Blue Room, Ambassador Room, Ports-to-Plains, and Airport Police, Operations & Administration offices (fax 806-775-2044).
Airlines currently serving the terminal: American Eagle, Southwest & United.
5401 N. MLK Blvd.
Lubbock, TX 79403
- Website for Lubbock Preston Smith: http://www.flylia.com
- Phone: (806) 775 2044
Lubbock Preston Smith LBB Airport Update History
- LBB Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- LBB Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- LBB Food & Stores - Oct 15, 2013
- LBB Security - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Pets - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Persons With Disabilities - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Official Website Links - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Lost Found - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Internet - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Guest Services - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Carts Skycap - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Business Services - Sep 17, 2013
- LBB Parking On site - Aug 12, 2013
- LBB Airlines Served - Jun 12, 2013
LBB AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
LBB Delays: 15 mins or less.