OverviewGetting from Lyon-Saind Exupery Airport to your destination:
1. Taxis are available to take you to the city and its region and also serve ski resorts - you also have the option of reserving a taxi for half a day or more. All taxis are accessible by folding seats. Payment in cash, bank card or check (unless otherwise stated).
2. Door-to-Door Shuttles: are mini-buses or vans transporting several passengers to the same destination - no distance limit; reservations are necessary (located at PR2 Car Park which is accessed via link between the terminals and the SNCF Railway).
3. The RhoneExpress train (tel. 08 26 00 1718 or visit: rhonexpress.fr) links the TGV rail station of Lyon Par-Dieu with the Gare de Lyon Saint-Exupery in under 30 mins.
4. TGV trains (tel. 3615 or visit: ouigo.com - or - voyages-sncf.com) (a) to Grenoble, (b) to Chambery - Saint Jean de Maurienne- Modane; (c) to Avignon.
4. The Bus network (tel. 33 426 007 007 or 0 800 869 869 - or open: transpots.rhone.fr. ) - connects several times a day the Airport to main towns in the Rhone-Alpes region. Its regular coaches serve the towns of Ambérieu, Annecy, Aix-les-Bains (Altibus), Bourg-en-Bresse (Altibus – with reservation), Chambéry, Grenoble (Altibus - regular & service request), Lyon, and Saint Etienne, and a request service operates to Valence and the surrounding area. For information and tickets go to the Satobus desk. Satobus also serves Ski Resorts and provides shuttles to EurExpo.