Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Manchester Boston Regional Airport ( MHT ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Level 1 is the Arrivals level has in front of the main entrance/exit an escalator & elevator to the pedestrian bridge with access to ground transportation, rental cars, hotel courtesy shuttles and parking shuttles.
Both the main and north entrances lead to the rental car desks, baggage claim B, airline baggage offices, Information booth, ATM machine, vending machines, Lost & Found, and Airport Security Office. In the center of the first floor are the airline ticket counters.
Near the south entrance/exit is a hotel information board, baggage claim area A, airline baggage offices, and vending machines.
Level 2 is the departures level housing a number of food & drink establishments, Hudson News stands, ATM machines, access by elevator to the observation area & offices, & security checkpoints B & C leading to gates G1 to G15. Near gate 8 is the New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlet.
Amenities & services at level 2 include: (a) in the public area food & drink, Hudson news, & access to Observation Area and Security checkpoint; (b) in the post-security area restaurants, & fast-food offers, Starbucks, Hudson News and teh Granite Club.
Level 3 has an Observation Area, Administrative offices & elevator.
- In June 2016 the new 11,000 sq.ft Rental Car Facility with 8 rental car agencies opened at the base of the parking garage opposite of the terminal.
- Ongoing construction on the passenger flow improvement project involves the six-lane consolidated passenger screening checkpoint - to be completed prior to Thanksgiving 2016.
- Animal relief areas are available (a) outdoors, at north end of the terminal, and (b) indoors in the secured area (with synthetic grass, wash down hose & drainage) near Gate 4, ground level.
- Nursing mothers may now use the new Mamava suite at post-security near gate 6.
- New Hampshire driver's licenses are acceptable as TSA ID until October 2020.
Current Airlines serving the terminal:
- American - tel. 800-428-4322 - to: Charlotte, Philadelphia, Washington Reagan
- Delta - tel. 800-221-1212 - to: Atlanta, Detroit, NY LaGuardia
- Southwest - tel. 800-435-9792 - to: Baltimore-Washington; Chicago Midway; Ft.Laudedale & Las Vegas (both seasonal); Orlando & Tampa.
- United - tel. 800-241-6522 - Chicago ORD & Newark EWR.