OverviewTo get from Marseille Provence Airport to your destination:
Trains: The free shuttle bus to the 'Vitrolles Marseille Provence Airport' railway station runs every 10 minutes prior to scheduled train departure - stopping outside of Hall 1 (and making dropoffs at mp2) - taking only 5 minutes. While ticket dispensers are available at the railway station, it is highly recommended to use he self-service ticket machine at the ticket desk before heading to board the free shuttle to Marseille Airport's train station (a short distance away); the shutttles run according to the the train schedule at the station and take only 5 minutes to get there. From the Aport station you may choose bus or train connections:
- Bus connections are available to Gap,Aix-en-Provence, Le Luc with change to St. Tropez.
- Train connections are available to Arles, Nimes, Montpellier, Avignon, and further north to Lyon, while connecting trains run to Marseille to Toulon, Cannes & Nice
- The Rail Link to Avignon takes about 1.5 hrs.
Shuttle bus services:
- Aix-en-Provence bus and rail stations--every half hour;
- Digne/Manosque (Tel: 334 92611226 or visit payan-voyages.com);
- LeLuc/Brignoles Sain Maxim (Tel: 0.821.202203);
- Marseille St. Charles Rail Station (Tel: +330 442143127; and
from Marseille Train Station: buy a ticket at the interactive booth to 'Marseille AP', then take the shuttle bus to the AP showing your ticket.
Shuttle Bus routes:
- Aix TGV - Les Milles/La Duranne - Aix-en-Provence
- CEA Cadarache - Manosque - Les Mées - Malijai - Malemoisson - Digne
- Marseille (Arenc-Le Silo - and - St Charles Station - Centre);
- Marignane - Gignac-le-Nerthe - Châteauneuf-les-Martigues - Martigues;
- St Maximin - Brignoles - Le Luc - Le Luc / Le Cannet Gare SNCF - La Garde Freinet - Port Grimaud - Saint Tropez;
- Rognac - La Fare les Oliviers - Lançon Provence - Salon de Provence;