Freeland MBS International (MBS) Airport
Freeland MBS International MBS Airport Overview
Freeland MBS International Airport MBS (formerly TriCity Airport) serves Michigan's Great Lakes Bay Region, which includes the Bay Area, Midland County and Saginaw Valley.
MBS Airport is located in Freeland, and is centrally situated between the three communities of Midland, Saginaw and the County of Bay (the owners of this Airport). Interstate I-75 and US 10 are the main transportation arteries to the airport.
With two runways serving over 268K passengers yearly, MBS Airport is served by Delta & United airlines, offering direct flights to major US hubs, with convenient connections.
The new state-of-the art passenger terminal at MBS Internatinal Airport (to the north of the old terminal) is accessible off Garfield Road and offers more concessions, an outdoor eating area, ATM cash machine, baggage carts, cable TV, hotel courtesy phones, rental car counters, vending machines and a larger & more efficient baggage claim area, and an expanded passenger screening area.
Freeland MBS International MBS Airport Update History
- MBS Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- MBS Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- MBS Food & Stores - Oct 11, 2013
- MBS Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- MBS Email - Oct 9, 2013
- MBS GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- MBS Security - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Int Arrivals - Sep 18, 2013
- MBS Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- MBS Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013