OverviewTransportation options from McCarran Airport: 'Group Shuttles' offer an economical option to get to major hotels & resorts (making multiple stops along the way), and make pickups/dropoffs at (a) at Terminal 1, on the west side of baggage claim, outside door exits 7-13; and (b) at Terminal 3, outside on Level Zero, at either west end of building (domestic) or east side of building (international).
RTC regional public buses at T1 are available to downtown Las Vegas via Bus 108, while Bus 109 takes you to the South Strip Transfer Terminal, the Consolidated Rental Car facility and to Maryland Parkway. .
RTC Buses stop at Terminal 1, level Zero (one level below Baggage claim - exit terminal, take pedestrian crosswalk, veer right to covered RTC bus stop). RTC Bus stop at Terminal 3 (west end of Level Zero). From Baggage Claim, follow signs to Ground Transportation, exiting the terminal from doors 51-58. Once outside, turn left & follow the orange signs for Public Transport.. At building end, turn left & proceed ahead to the RTC bus stop.
Westcliff Aiport Express (WAX) at T3 is available on the west end of Level Zero. From Baggage Claim, follow signs to Ground Transportation, exiting the terminal from doors 51-58. Once outside of the building, turn left and follow the orange signs for Public Transportation. At the end of the building, turn left and proceed ahead to the RTC bus stop.
The ACE Gold Line bus runs along the Las Vegas Strip and connects with RTC Route 109 south at the South Strip Transfer Terminal. Note that there is no direct bus service to The Strip.
Other transportation options (to/from outside of Las Vegas):
- Aloha Airport Express (tel.1.928.854.5253; or visit: azaloha.com) - serves: Searchlight, Laughlin, Bullhead City, Fort Mohave, Lake Havasu City.
- Commuter Services (tel. 1. 928.680.7433, located at 4170 Hualapai Mtn. Rd, Kingman, AZ 86401 - serves: Lake Havasu City, Laughlin, Amtrak (Kingman, AZ).
- Havasu Vegas Express (tel. 1.800.459.4884 or visit: havasuvegasexpress.com) – serves: door-to-door to Lake Havasu City; and pick up and drop off at a specific location in Needles.
- St. George Shuttle (tel. 1. 800.933.8320 or visit: stgshuttle.com) – serves: St. George.
- Tri State Shuttle (tel. 1. 928.704.9000 or visit: tristateairportshuttle.com) – serves Laughlin, Bullhead City, Kingman
- Integrity Shuttle to Pahrump - tel. 1.775.751.1111.