Melbourne MLB Airport Overview
Melbourne International Airport MLB serves the City of Melbourne and central Florida's east coast. For the visitor, the area offers endless sun-drenched beaches, a visit to the Space Museum, as well as dozens of amusement parks small and large, with Disney Land in Orlando as top attraction.
MLB Airport is located outside the City of Melbourne - located near major north-south traffic arteries - Interstate Hwy 95, & U.S. Highway 1. It opens at 4:30am and closes usually with the last flight of the day.
With 3 runways and an estimated 431K+ passengers annually, Melbourn International Airport is presently served by major airlines offering daily nonstop flights to Atlanta & Charlotte, with connections around the globe. Baer Air provides scheduled and charter flights.
Melbourne Airport has one passenger terminal.
Melbourne MLB Airport Update History
- MLB Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- MLB Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- MLB Main Terminals - Oct 17, 2013
- MLB Buses & Trains - Sep 28, 2013
- MLB Security - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Guest Services - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Email - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Banking ATM - Sep 18, 2013
- MLB Parking On site - Aug 13, 2013
- MLB Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013