Menorca (MAH) Airport
Menorca MAH Airport Overview
MAH Airport is located 4.5 km southwest of the Balearic island of Menorca’s capital city Mahon, near the east coast of Spain. It is easily accessible from Mahon by taking roads ME-12 and ME-14, or from Ciutadella by taking roads E-1 and ME-14.
With an estimated 2.5 million passengers a year, the Airport is served by domestic airlines offering flights to cities throughout Spain, and by charters from European countries, particularly from the UK, Germany & Italy.
- Non-Schengen & foreign citizens should obtain a luggage trolley after passing through passport control, and look for their flight reference number displayed on the overhead screens at baggage claim carousel, pick up luggage, and proceed to the arrivals lobby which houses travel agencies, rental car agencies & tourist information.
- For airport information call 902 404 704 within the country.
The passenger terminal at Menorca Airport has three levels - the ground level P0; first level P1 & second level P2.
- For departing passengers 42 check-in desks are on P1, while and security checks and 16 boarding gates are on level P2.
- Arriving passengers are channeled to ground level P0, where there are 6 baggage claim carousels.
Amenities and services in the passenger terminal: Aside from food & drink and retail concessions, you find in the terminal an information counter, internet access, rental car counters, tour operators, banking services, Lost luggage (Acciona, Air Europa, Iberia & Spanair); a Police station (tel. 971 157 055) ; a Pharmacy (tel. 971 352 614); andLost & Found (tel. 971 157 108).
Ctra. San Clemente s/n
Mahon / Menorca, SP-07712
- Website for Menorca: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Menorca/en/Home.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000