OverviewFinding Transportation from Linate Airport to your destination: Other than renting a car or taking a taxi, you can take one of the following buses (unless stated otherwise, buses leave on the Arrivals level of the passenger terminal):
1. Starfly Bus to Milan Central Station (tel. 39 025 858 737) runs 6:05am-11:45pm daily, every 30 mins. & makes a stop at Lambrate. Buy tickets at Agenzia Autostradale Linate or on the bus.
2. ATM Bus 73 to Milano’s Palazza S.Babila (tel, 39 800 808181) runs 6:05am-12:55am daily, every 10 mins. Buy tickets at bar, news kioks & authorized sales points.
3. Malpensa Shuttle & Air Pullman Bus Lines 73 & X73 run between Linate and Malpensa Airports (tel. 39 02 5858 3185 / 3202), departing daily at 9:30am, 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm & 4:30pm. Buses also stop at Cascina Gobba & Cormano, with Terminal 2 stop on request. Buy tickets at Airport 2000.
4. Caronte Bus to Malpensa (Gobba – Sesto S.G.) (tel. 39 02 240794) runs daily at 8:45am, 11:45am & 3.30pm, with stops at Sascina Gobba, Cologno Monzese, Sesto S.G., & Cinisello. Buy tickets on the bus.
5. Autoservizi Migliavacca Bus to Pavia (tel. 0382 525858 / 02 717106) departs daily from Arrivals, Exit 7, at 9am, 11:50am, 2m, 5pm & 8:30pm. The route is Ferma a Binasco Autostazione, Certosa di Pavia, Pavia Via Ferrata – Favia Viale Golgi, Pavia Stazione FS. It stops on demand at: Milano Famagosta MM2, Assago Milano Fiori, Lacchiarella il Girasole. Buy tickets at travel agencies.
6. Malpensa Aeroporti e Viaggi Bus to Brescia (tel. 39 030 2582388, or 39 339 7751512) run daily 8am, 12 noon & rpm, taking 1 hr. Buy tickets on board. Service on request only.
7. Sadem Bus to Torino Autostazione (C. so Vittorio Emanuele II, 131/H) departs on the Departure floor, exit 4 Air One (tel. 011 3000611) at 1:30pm & 10pm daily and takes 2 hrs 30 mins.