Wheelchair access for departure dropoff
I dropped off my adult daughter at SJC on Sunday for [more]JWalton 08/01/2017
When to arrive to make a 6:05AM international flight?
We're traveling to Mexico (via LAX connecting flight) [more]dm 07/28/2017
Handicap Pick/Drop Off for Long Term Parking
Does the long term &/or offsite parking facilitie [more]mabilty 07/22/2017
Alaska flight departing at 630AM to East Coast
Anyone know when the security lines open? I have del [more]LP 05/17/2017
SJC Airport is only 4 km north of San Jose - ideally situated at or near major highways: off Highways 85 & 87 (Skyport Drive exit), both of which connect to I-280 and to Hwy 101.
Arriving by car at the Airport:
- If you are picking up or dropping of passengers, stop your vehicle curbside in front of either Terminals A or B to actively load/unload.
- Solo passengers must park their car in the parking lot and bring baggage to curbside check-in or the ticket counter (use Smarte Cartes for your baggage).
- An alternate drop-off area is on Martin Avenue, at the back of the Long-term parking lot. At the drop-off point, proceed to shuttle stop L and wait at the designated bus stop for the shuttle that will take you to your terminal. Shuttles arrive every five minutes.
For regularly updated recorded message about roads, terminals and parking call (408) 501-0630.
With 10.8 million passengers in 2016, and three runways, Silicon Valley's Airport is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
New airline Routes:
Southwest: as of June 2017 to Reno
AeroMexico: as of July 2017 to Guadalahara, MX
Alaska: as of 8/28/17 to Austin & Tucson; as of 9/20/17 to Los Angeles; as of 2/16/18 to Dallas Love
Current International Destinations and their Airlines (AL):
- Beijing via Hainan AL
- Cabo San Lucas via Alaska AL
- Frankfurt via Lufthansa AL
- Guadalajara via Alaska & AeroMexico, Volaris & AeroMexico ALs
- London Heathrow via British Airways
- Shanghai via Air China
- Tokyo Narita via All Nippon ANA
- Vancouver via Air Canada (Vancouver offers US pre-clearance).
Airlines, their tel. number, Terminal, Curbside check-in (CCI); & Minimum check-in time (MCT) with bags prior to departure:
- AeroMexico, 800-237-6639 - at TA; MC: 1 hour
- Air Canada, 888,247-2262 - at TA; MC: 60 mins
- Air China, 800-882-8122 - at TA; MC: 60 mins
- Alaska, 800-426-0333 - at TB; MCT: 40 mins
- American, 800-433-7300 - at TA; MCT: 45 mins
- ANA (All Nippon), 800-235-9262 - at TA; MCT: 60 mins (directconnections to: Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Delhi, Bankgkok, Manilla....)
- British Airways, 800-247-9297 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Delta, 800-221-1212 - at TA; MCT: 45 mins with/ 30 mins no bags
- Hainan Airlines, 888-688-8813 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Hawaiian Airlines, 800-367-5320 - at TA; CCI; MCT: 45 mins
- JetBlue, 800-538-2583 - at TA; MCT: 40 mins with/ 30 mins no bags
- Lufthansa, 800-645-3880 - at TB; MCT: 60 mins
- Southwest, 800-435-9792 - at TB; MCT: 90 mins with/ 60 mins no bags
- United, 800-241-6522 - at TA; MCT: 30 mins
- Volaris, 866-988-3527 - at TA, MCT: one hour
Mineta /Silicon Valley Airport has two terminals - TA & TB, served by a free shuttle. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.