Handicap Pick/Drop Off for Long Term Parking
Does the long term &/or offsite parking facilitie [more]mabilty 19 hr ago
Alaska flight departing at 630AM to East Coast
Anyone know when the security lines open? I have del [more]LP 05/17/2017
2 questions: See Below
Will I have to go through security when changing term [more]Fly123 06/06/2016
how early to arrive at airport
wondering how many hrs to arrive for check in and sec [more]dot 05/26/2016
SJC Airport is only 4 km north of San Jose - ideally situated at or near major highways: off Highways 85 & 87 (Skyport Drive exit), both of which connect to I-280 and to Hwy 101.
For regularly updated recorded message about roads, terminals and parking call (408) 501-0630.
With 10.8 million passengers in 2016, and three runways, Mineta San Jose Airport is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. Hainan Airlines offer flights to some cities in Asia.
- United Airlines added two daily flights to Chicago ORD and one daily flight to Newark EWR
- Alaska Air started service to Newark's EWR Airport (with easy transport options into New York City).
Arriving by car at the Airport:
- If you are picking up or dropping of passengers, stop your vehicle curbside in front of either Terminals A or B to actively load/unload.
- Solo passengers must park their car in the parking lot and bring baggage to curbside check-in or the ticket counter (use Smarte Cartes for your baggage).
- An alternate drop-off area is on Martin Avenue, at the back of the Long-term parking lot. At the drop-off point, proceed to shuttle stop L and wait at the designated bus stop for the shuttle that will take you to your terminal. Shuttles arrive every five minutes.
Mineta Airport has two terminals - TA & TB, served by a free shuttle. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
- The new International Arrivals Facility completed it expansion program. All international arrivals (except those departing from an Airport with U.S. customs clearance) arrive there. The facility added 5,600 sq.ft of space, including a second baggage carousel, enclosed meeting area, more baggage claim space, extension of terminal front and enclosing it; adding comfortable seating, restrooms and a snack space in the new waiting area; and introducing Global Entry kiosks (placing passports & fingertips on kiosk scanner for verification, making customs declaration, and receiving expedited clearance through the customs process).
- The Airport's new Mobil Passport Control (MPC) App expedites international passenger arrivals.
- The #SJCRobots named Norma, Amelia & Piper are the new customer service agents for arriving & departing passengers - equipped with high-touch & high-tech innovation .
- 'AvatarMind' presents a humanoid, singing, dancing, maze-running Robot at the new 'iPal' playground - featuring its new iPal social companion robots to play with, entertain and educate travelers of any age.