Guest Services at San Jose Mineta SJC Airport
Airport Information Booth - located in the baggage claim area, is open Mon-Sat, 8am-9pm and Sun 9am-9pm - staffed by trained HOST volunteers who work in shifts. They assist travelers with airport-related concerns and and give transportation advice.
Blue Dot Meeter/ Greeter Area is open 24/7 at pre-security checkpoint lobby of Terminal A. That area also has a piano - feel free to use it.
A Bicycle Rack is outside south doors of Terminal A's baggage claim area.
CLEAR lanes are in both terminals, using biometric technology, identifying members to speed them through security check within 5 minuts. For more information open: clearme.com.
Family restrooms are at Terminal A, gates 10 & 13.
Hotel Information is available at Baggage Claim, 24/7.
Massage Chairs are at gates 10-13.
Nursing / Mother's Rooms with outlets are at gates 17, 21, 24, 26 of Terminal B.
Paging Stations, available 24/7 arelocated throughout the terminal.
A piano for passenger use is available at Terminal A's 'Blue Dot' meet & greet area.
The USO - open 8am-8pm (tel. 48-288-7603 /fax 288-7621) - is at street level, between Terminals A & B, near the flag poles. Its front door faces Airport Blvd. (Note that there is no access to the USO from inside Terminals A & B).
USO welcomes members of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard, reservists, and card-carrying veterans.
Lost & Found
For items lost at the Airport, other than at places listed below, or if you are not sure where you lost the item, submit a Lost Item Inquiry Form, found at: http://www.flysanjose.com/fl/contact/report_lost.php.
1. If you lost an item onboard your airplane, at the ticket counters, or in the gate area, or if you lost a bag, contact your airline's lost & found department or their 800 number directly.
2. If you lost an item at the security checkpoint, call TSA within 24 hrs at 408-961-5374.
3. If you lost an item in the door-to-door shuttles, call the taxi San Jose at 408-210-3236.
4. If you lost an item in the taxi, call Taxi San Jose at 408-210-3236.
5. If you lost an item inside the rental car or at the rental car office, call your rental car agent.
6. If you lost an item on a public bus call the Santa Clara Valley TA at 408-321-2300.
Pet relief area, accessible 24/7, is outside, north of the ticketing area.
Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation.
International Travelers at San Jose Mineta SJC Airport
If they continue their journey they need to re-check-in their bags where indicated, before proceeding to to their connecting flight's gate.
For Terminal and /or Concourse connections, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.