Minot MOT Airport Overview
Minot International Airport MOT serves North Dakota's north-central area and the city of Minot in Ward County, and is the state’s fourth largest city and the trading center for a large portion of North Dakota, southeastern Saskatchewan and southwestern Manitoba.
Due to the Bakken Shale Oil Field development, air traffic has increased tremendousely - expected to go even further. Minot Airport is preparing for it by adjusting its infrastructure & accommodating growing passenger counts.
MOT Airport is only 2 miles north of downtown Minot, accessible by State Hwys. 82 and 2 and by Route 52. It is open 4am to one hour after the last flight of the day.
With 2 runways and serving over 440K passengers per year, the Airport is served by major airlines offering daily nonstop flights to major hubs with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal at Minot International has received recent renovations and gate area expansion and is planning for a new terminal and new adjacent parking lot. It presently offers free internet access, sandwich and drink vending machines in the main lobby, rental car counters and a gift shop.
Future Airport Developments: A new passenger terminal with adjacent parking lot is in the design stage.
Minot MOT Airport Update History
- MOT Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- MOT Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- MOT Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- MOT Email - Oct 8, 2013
- MOT GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- MOT Security - Sep 18, 2013
- MOT Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- MOT Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- MOT Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- MOT Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- MOT Parking On site - Jul 24, 2013
- MOT Airlines Served - Jun 15, 2013