Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
International arrivals may now use one of the ABC (automated passport control) kiosks for self-service immigration border clearance. The kiosks use biometric checks for quick & secure processing. Upon clearance a receipt is issued and passenger may exit the customs hall.
The ground level offers outside a pickup/dropoff area and the taxi stand. Its pre-security area has the Departure/check-in area, and its post-security area has outside a meeting point, dropoff/pickup area and ground transportation; inside the post-security area is the arivals corridor, Information and rental car desks, internet access, baggage claim area and the departure lounge.
The first level of the passenger terminal is a secured area, which has at its center Immigration and the In-Transit lounge and to the left two departure lounges with gates 1 to 6, and to the right three departure lounges with gates 8 through 19.
Amenities and services in the passenger terminal: The Customer Service counter can be contacted at 876-942-3124.
The passenger terminal offers an astounding amount of brand-name shops and duty-free stores, as well as 4 full-service restaurants/bars and a good number of fast-food establishments. Information desks (the Arrivals information desk is the terminal's main info desk): (a) Departure / Check-in : tel. (876) 952-2712, ext. 4200; Departures Shopping Concourse - tel. (876) 952-2712, ext. 2833; (b) Arrivals / public area: tel. (876) 952-2712,ext. 2829.
- Paging services by Jamaica Tourist Board are located in the Immigration hall (876-952-2462
- Currency by Global ExchangeExchange is available in the Departure Lounge, in the Immigration Hall, & in the Ground Trams-portation Hall.
- The E-island Kiosk in the Departure Lobby (876-940-097) offers internet, copy & fax services.
- Red Cap Porter service is available at both Arrivals & Departures (minimum fee $1/per bag
- Lost & Found is at the Security Center in the arrivals area - tel. (876) 971-2726.
Airline Lounges at Montego Bay Sangster Airport:
- Club MoBay Departure Lounge is at gate 9 and offers fast-track service through immigration/security. Its 3 lounges includ showers & Spa service. for more information, open: www.clubmobay.com.
- VIP Lounge, operated by the Airport; tel. 876-952-3943.
- Air Jamaica Lounge (for departing Business Class passengers) - south end of Mezzanine level; tel. 876-940-9400.
- American Airlines Lounge (for departung Business Class passengers) - south end of Mezzanine level; tel. 876-971-7379.
- Club Manteca (leased by various airliens) - an airport lounge; tel. 876-952-3943.