Montgomery Regional (MGM) Airport
Montgomery Regional MGM Airport Overview
Montgomery Regional Airport MGM serves the greater Montgomery area of the State of Alabama. Generally, it opens 4am and closes after passengers on the last flights have departed.
MGM Airport is only six miles southwest of the capital city of Montgomery - off Selma Hwy 80, west of I-65, and is accessible from I-85 connecting to I-65 south.
With two runways and 1 million passengers annually, Montgomery Regional Airport is served by major airline subsidiaries offering flights to some U.S. hubs, with worldwide connections.
The passenger terminal at Montgomery Regional Airport has been expanded by some 80 feet westward, adding new and improved gates and facilities, including escalators, elevators, jet bridges, and flight information displays, as well as new restrooms, food, drink & shop concessions and free WiFi throughout the Terminal. Volunteer Ambassadors roam the terminal offering assistance.
Current airlines serving the terminal are American Eagle, Delta Connection, & U.S. Airways Express.
Montgomery Regional MGM Airport Update History
- MGM Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- MGM Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- MGM Food & Stores - Oct 11, 2013
- MGM Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- MGM Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- MGM GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- MGM Email - Oct 6, 2013
- MGM Emergency - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Security - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Persons With Disabilities - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Internet - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Guest Services - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Business Services - Sep 13, 2013
- MGM Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- MGM Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013