OverviewPublic transportation from Montreal Trudeau Airport:
By taxi (no reservation required, credit cards Visa, MasterCard & American Express accepted; cash in Canadian dollars only) .
By Minibus to eastern townships, 24/7service;. tel. 819-820-5858 or toll-free 1-855-628-3883; or visit www.Aeronavette.
- The 747 Express Bus to Downtown: Buses run 24/7 between the Airport & the central bus station (Gare d'autocars de Montreal - Berri-UQAM metro station) - rn every half hour, taking about 45-60 mins. Tickets can be obtained at the Airport, in Metro stations, at central bus station. For more information open: www.stm.info/en/info/advice/visitors or call 514-786-4636.
- The Orleans Express offers three departures daily of a shuttle service to Trois-Rivieres, Ste-Foy & Quebec. Tickets can be obtained at the passenger drop-off area on the international arrivals level.
- Greyhound offers a return bus shuttle service between Montreal Trudeau & Ottawa /Gatineau. tel. 1-800 661-8747 or visit Greyhound.
- The Mont-Treblant Shuttle by 'Autocars Skyport' offers shuttle services during the winter season with 4 daily departures at post #7, on interntional arrivals level - tel. 514-631-1155 /222; or 1-800-471-1155.
- The new 20-km Aerotrain shuttle to downtown Montreal, departs every 20 minutes (taking less than 20 minutes - with Gare Centrale as final rail link destination).
-Intercity connections are available from VIA Rail Canada (tel. 514-989-2626 or toll-free 1-888-842-7245) along the corridors of Ottawa-Montréal, Toronto-Kingston-Montréal and Québec City-Montréal. Until the final rail link is completed*, a free minibus serves the 2-km distance between the VIA station in Dorval and the Montréal Airport.