Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Nagasaki Airport ( NGS ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Level 1 is the arrivals level - with outside bus stops, taxi stand, and an escalator to the ferry platform. Inside it houses the international & domestic Arrivals, and domestic check-in lobbies, baggage claim and airline gates.
Level 2 is the departure level - split between Domestic (left) and International (right) departures, wih access to dometic gates 1, 2, 3 - and international gates 5, 6, 7. Level 2 houses Waiting Rooms C & D, a Business lounge, a group waiting room and special waiting rooms A & B,
Level 3 houses an Observation Deck with a small grassy lawn.
Services & Amenities inside the Terminal:
- WiFi access is free.
- Currency exchange service is available at the Infromation couner on level 1 (tel. 0957-52-5555).
- The Information Desk on level 1 (tel. 0957-52-5555) handles inquiries regarding airport facilities, lost property inside the Airport; directions, tourist and hotel informaton & reservation; U.S. Dollar currency exchange; & flight insurance.
- Small smoking rooms are on levels 1 & 2.
- A Massage Room is on level 2: (tel. 0957-52-1401).
- An internet corner is at both the 1st and 2d level (tel. 0957-52-8834) .
- Two Wi-Fi hotspots are on level 2 - in the Business Support Center and the Azalea lounge.
- The Business Support Center (tel. 09957-52-8834) on level 2 offers coin-operatet internet machines, 3 PCs, celullar phone charger, Wi-Fi access and coin-operated photocopier.
- The Azalea Business Lounge (tel. 0957-52-8834) is free for up to 2 hours to certain cardholders, and is available at a charge to all other passengers.