Nashville BNA Airport Overview
BNA Airport is right off Interstate Highway 40 (Donelson Pike exit), and only 8 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, and can also be accessed via I-24, taking the I-40 exit.
Nashville International Airport has four runways and counted nearly 13 million passengers in 2016. It is served by major and minor airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
As of January 2017:
WestJet started nonstop service to Calgary
Delta started nonstop service to Seattle
Southwest started nonstop service to Minneapolis
Nashville International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Present and future Airport developments: The $1B Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) includes:
- 6-level Parking & Transportation Center to open Summer 2018
- State-of-the-art International Arrivals building - tentative completion by 2018
- Ticketing & Baggage Claim expansions at terminal's North & South ends; adding baggage claim devices.
- Concourse D expansion with additional gates, new retail & dining offers
- Concourse B expansion,, adding gates, new retail & dining options & amnities.
- Grand Ole Lobby with spacious central entrance hall and natural light with arfield views; will accommodate ticketing, baggage check-in & security check, with consolidated queueing; added lanes will lower waiing times.
- Multi-Model Transit with a potential for multi-modal connector linking BNA to future Nashvile transit system.
- An on-Airport Hotel with 200-300 rooms;
- Relocation of Donelson Pike - shifting it slightly to the east forimproved traffic circulation.
Important telephone numbers:
Airport Administration - main switchboard - 615-275-1600
Airport Police 615-275-1703
First Aid station 615-275-1703
Business Center 615-275-2660
US Customs 615-736-1861
US Post Office/ Passport Info 615-872-5742
One Terminal Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
- Website for Nashville: http://www.flynashville.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Contact: http://www.flynashville.com/contact/Pages/default.aspx
- Phone: (615) 275 1675