OverviewGetting from East Midlands Airport to your destination:
1. Skylink buses serve Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, & Loughborough every 30 minutes daytime, every hour nighttime;
2. Airlink bus 155 serves Coalville daily every hour.
3. Indigo buses run hourly between Nottingham & Loughborough, and between Long Eaton & Kegworth.
1. The closest railway station is the 'East Midlands Parkway', 6.4 km from the Airport. Rail connections are available to Loughborough, Nottingham & Derby. A new pre-bookable shared taxi service offers direct connection. To guarantee your seat at a reduced rate of 4.50 Pounds you need to pre-book online at least 12 hours in advance, giving your telephone number & e-mail address, and receiving confirmation. If you do not prebook, you can call shared-taxi service Arrow Cars at 01332 814000; the wait is up to 15 minutes and the journey takes 10-15 minutes.
2.. The Derby train station for travel north & west of the UK is served by Skylink bus every half hour.
3. The Nottingham train station for travel to the east of the UK is served by Skylink every half hour.
|Description:||With convenient location, East Midlands Airport is easily accessed by the public transportion.
It is quick and convenient to get to Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Long Eaton and Coalville 24/7.
|Description:||There are 3 train stations to East Midlands Airport.
1. Derby train station: connect the aieport and the north and west of the UK.
2. Nottingham train station: connect the airport and the east of the UK.
3. East Midlands Parkway train station: connect the airport and the outside destinations.