With 1.2 million passengers a year, Oita Airport is served by domestic airlines offering daily flights to Tokyo-Haneda, Nagoya Centrair, & Osaka Itami, while Korean Air offers flights to Seoul-Incheon.
Level 1 is divided into two sections:
- The larger section at left serves houses Domestic Departures and Domestic /International Arrivals:
- Domestic Departures houses the Domestic Check-in Lobby, with check-in counters & convenience store.
- Domestic/ International Arrivals houses the baggage claim, airline offices, and access to the public Arrivals Lobby with rental car, information & transportation counters.
- The section at right serves only International Departures: (Level 1also connects to parking facilities.)
- International Departures houses the International check-in lobby, a tax free kiosk, and the International Gate Lounge. After security check they proceed directly to level 2, which uses international gates 9 - 11
Level 2 houses the Domestic Departure Lobby with a cafe, TabiTo, Reception Room, Waiting Room, Kunisaki Lounge and access to the Boarding area, with Gate Lounge in the center, and access to departure gates 6 through 8.
Level 3 houses the Observation Deck and four food & drink concessions.
Parking is available in the parking lot across from the passenger terminal, and a long-term parking lot is across from the Airport Exit on Route 213.