Okayama Airport OKJ serves the Okayama Prefecture of Japan and Okayama City and is only a 10-minute ride away from the Okayama interchange, Sanyo Expressway. OKJ Airport is located 18 m northwest of central Okayama City, in the Chugoku Region, and 11.5 km northwest from the City’s bus station.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 1.2 million, Okayama Airport is seved by some domestic and international Airlines, offering domestic & international flights with connections to all points of the globe.The Airport is also served by seasonal charter flights.
Okayama Airport has a three-level passenger terminal and offers the following services & amenities:
Level 1 is divided (west to east) into:
- Arrivals with baggage claim, Customs & rental car counters;
- International check-in lobby with currency exchange, mother/child care; International Departures with Check-in lobby; domestic Arrivals with baggage claim, coin lockers, information counter, rental car counter, & baggage delivery;
- Domestic Departure with check-in lobby, convenience store and other store, ATM cash machine , and acces to the domestic boarding area.
Level 2 houses the Departure Lobby - divided into international and domestic areas:
- The International Departure lobby houses a Duty-free shop in international boarding area, 2 fee-based waiting lounges, as well as food & drink & confectionary shops,souvenir/ variety and LAOX shops, and the 'Mobile Spot'. The International boarding area leads to the departure gates.
- The domestic departure lobby at the east side of level 2 houses a cafe, baby-care areas,
Level 3 houses the Muscat Lounge (tel. 086 294 7210) and the observation deck.
Parking is available in parking lots across from, and close to, the passenger terminal.