OverviewTransportation at Orlando International Airport: The Ground Transportation level is level 1of both terminals A & B. Shuttle vans are parked at A9-10 & A36-37, and at B9-10 & B40-41. For more information call the Mears Transport Group at 407-423-5566 or visit: www.mearstransportation.com. Shuttle service is available for hotels & some out-of-town destinations:
(a) Free hotel shuttles are located on the B-side of the Main Terminal, on Ground Transportation Level, Level 1 ('GT11'), at Commercial Lane spaces B42-B47.
(b) Out-of-town shuttles are available at both the A and B sides of the Main Terminal, on GT-1, at Commercial Lanes spaces A15 on the A-Side, and B13 on the B-side. However, they exclude the following destinations: Walt Disney World, International Drive, Universal Studios, Lake Buena Vista, Downtown Orlando, US 192 (extending to US 27) & other locations within Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
Local public Lynx buses with red color at front - are located At Terminal A, level 1, at Commercial Lane spaces A38-A41 and serve the following areas: (current bus fare is $2):
- To Downtown Orlando (40 mins): Lynx bus 11 via Orange Avenue; Lynx bus 51via Conway;
- To International Drive (60 mins): Lynx Bus 42 .
- To Forida Mall /Sea World (45 mins): Lynx bus 111.
- To new Sand Lake Road SunRail Station* (3 miles from Airport): take the local Lynx bus stopping at Terminal A, level 1, at Commercial Lane spaces A38-41.
Local buses are also available to Winter Park/ Maitland; Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Disney's Maingate, & Walt Disney World.
* SunRail runs between DeBary (northwest of Sanford) and Sand Lake Road) For more information on SunRail service call 1-855--RAIL-411 or visit: sunrail.com/default.aspx.
For Amtrak service located at 250 Columbia Street, Orlando, you can take the Lynx bus to Sand Lake Road's SunRail Station, board the train & get off on next stop (Orlando Health/Amtrak).
NOTE: Work started in Fall 2015 to connect passengers to four rail systems - including the 'All Aboard Florida' train and the SunRail.