Orlando Sanford SFB Airport Overview
Orlando Sanford International Airport SFB - situated in Central Florida - caters primarily to vacationers arriving on British charters (Orlando Sanford Airport is managed by British company TBI plc) and by low-cost Allegiant Airline.
As SFB is situated between Orlando and Daytona Beach - it takes 50 minutes to get to either destination.
Sanford Airport provides state-of-the-art facilities and excellent highway access to Florida's famous beaches and to all Orlando areas.
SFB Airport is within the Sanford city limits - 18 miles northeast of of Orlando - off Route 46, and is located west of Interstate Hwy. I-95 & State Hwy 417, and east of I-4.
With four runways and 1.8 million passengers annually, Sanford Airport is adding new U.S. destinations via Allegiant Airways..
Orlando Sanford International Airport two passenger terminals.
Orlando Sanford SFB Airport Update History
- SFB Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- SFB Food & Stores - Oct 27, 2013
- SFB Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- SFB Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- SFB Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- SFB Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- SFB Security - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Pets - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Official Website Links - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Lost Found - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Currency Exchange - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Banking ATM - Sep 10, 2013
- SFB Parking On site - Jul 26, 2013
- SFB Airlines Served - Jun 9, 2013