- The Kansai Airport station is located across from the Domestic Departure & Arrivals level (2F) , between carparks 1 & 2.
- The Travel Desk at International Arrivals, level 1 of Terminal 1, (center) - tel. +81 (0)72-455-2911or visit: www.kaakix.co.jp/traveltravel_en.html - sells tickets for: (a) the Kansai Area Pass; (b) the Kansai WIE Area Pass; (c) the West Rail Pass.
- Ground Transport tickets can be obtained at the Kansai Tourist Information Center.
By Train: Nankai Railways' Kansai Airport Station can be reached at +81 (0)72 456 6203.
- The Port Liner to Sannomiya makes stops at K Computer Mae, and near the Kobe International Convention Center.
- The railway network includes the following rail lines: Jr, Nankai, Hankyu, Keihan, Hanahin, Kintetsu; as well as the Shinkansen Bullet Train.
- The subway network includes the following lines: Midosuji, Tanimachi, Sakaisuji, Yotsubashi, Sennichimae & Chuo. There are subway connections at Namba and Tengachaya Stations.
- The 'Haruka' train has limited express service to Kansai Airport Station from Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto Stations.
- The 'Kansai Airport Rapid' also serves Kansai Airport Station from Osaka & Kyobashi Station, with several stations in between, and various connections at each station to bus, subway, trams & other railroads. Nankai operates the 'Rapid', a limited express train to Namba Station on the southern edge of downtown Osaka.
- The OCAT /Osaka City Air Terminal bus route KIX to JR Namba can be reached at +81 (0)6 6635 5050.
- The HK Express 689 /UO689 to the City departs at North Wing (to the right of the Arrivals level of Terminal 1.
- For other bus reservation or information contact KATE /Kansai Airport Transportation Enterprise at +81 (0)72 461 1374.
- 'Airport Limousines', owned by code-sharing bus operators, offer scheduled express services to numerous area destinations.
The high-speed Bay Shuttle Ferry runs between KIX & Kobe Airports - a trip of 30 minutes. (tel. +81 (0)78 304 0033) .
NOTE: up to Dec. 31, 2015, Visitors to Japan presenting their passport are getting a 45 percent fare discount - the fare will be Y 1,000 (children under 12 Y 500). Tickets are available at Kansai Airport Terminal 1 at ticket counter - credit cards accpted.
Transfer to Osaka International Itami Airport call +81 72 461-137. The Limousine Bus ticket transfer between the two airports. (Go to the International Arrivals Lounge at level 1doors 7/8, Counter B - the bus departs right outside of it.)