Outagamie County Regional (ATW) Airport
Outagamie County Regional ATW Airport Overview
Outagamie County Regional Airport ATW serves the city of Appleton and its surrounding communities -referred to as the 'Fox Cities' - in the State of Wisconsin. This fast-growing area is the State's third-largest metropolitan area, situated at its northeastern part.
ATW Airport is on Chaellenger Drive, in the town of Appleton - only two miles west of US Highway 41, on CA 125.
Serving 458K passengers annually, Outgamie County Regional is presently served by airlines offering flights to a number of major U.S. hubs with worldwide connections.
The passenger terminal at Outagamie County Regional Airport offers free internet access, ATM machine, hotel information, a family restroom, a gift shop, food/drink concession; an interactive information station, a business lounge, a coin vending machine and a few rental car desks.
The concourse has to the right gates 2 - 8 (gate 7 has no airbridge).
Airlines serving the Terminal: Allegiant, Delta and United airline.
W6390 Challenger Drive
Appleton, WI 54914
- Website for Outagamie County Regional: http://www.atwairport.com
- Contact: http://www.atwairport.com/index.php/contact-us.html
- Phone: 920-832-5268
- View Terminal Map
Outagamie County Regional ATW Airport Update History
- ATW Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- ATW Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- ATW Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- ATW Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- ATW GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- ATW Email - Oct 8, 2013
- ATW Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Security - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Mail Center - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Guest Services - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Carts Skycap - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Business Services - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Banking ATM - Sep 18, 2013
- ATW Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- ATW Airlines Served - Jul 12, 2013
ATW AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
ATW Delays: 15 mins or less.