PSP Airport is the gateway to the beautiful Coachella Valley. Volunteer Airport Navigators help to make your experience at the airport a positive one by providing assistance and information. Ask for brochures for this area.
It's a sophisticated world of unforgettable resorts, gourmet restaurants, couture fashions and first class meeting facilities. And it's also a charming and friendly destination remarkably easy to get to know. As a matter of fact, it's impossible to get lost - you just have to point yourself at the mountains; they are never out of view. Where ever you go there's usually a parking space right in front, or you can just toss the keys to an efficient valet. Amiable waiters remember you name and helpful shopkeepers - often the owners of the establishment - give you extra special attention.
When you arrive in Palm Springs and the desert resort cities of the Coachella Valley, you have reached a 640-square-mile vacation paradise, a business getaway and a great place to play.
Desert Hot Springs
No misnomer here. Naturally occurring mineral waters bubble and percolate to the surface in this get-away-from-it-all destination. Not surprisingly, spas rule in Desert Hot Springs. You can calm and renew in polished marble resorts, retro-hip motels or ulta-exclusive celebrity retreats.
Playtime comes to mind when Cathedral City is discussed. Movie theaters, amusement parks, miniature golf courses and ball fields guarantee family-friendly fun. Big kids can comb off-the-beaten-path consignment shops during the day, and in the evening explore the nightlife — where there’s something for everyone.
Where else could you find a major intersection comprised of Bob Hope Drive and Frank Sinatra Drive? It speaks volumes about this star-studded town. The Betty Ford Center isn’t the only celebrity draw in this especially pretty place: Country clubs, resorts, a glamorous casino and a new movie/restaurant complex, with its own river, add to the allure.
It’s not an exaggeration to say that everything you’re looking for in a vacation can be found in Palm Desert. Want wilderness beauty? It’s all around. Great golf? Done! Broadway hits? Bravo! And, of course, Palm Desert is a shopping and dining wonderland.
Originally the local watering hotel for ancient tribesmen, Indian Wells now draws a more international crowd. The tennis facilities and golf courses of this meticulously manicured Eden play host to first-class tournaments and legendary athletes from all over the world. Indian Wells is so upscale, even Bill Gates has a place here.
Once upon a time, more than 50 years ago, there was Palm Springs and there was Indio, and there was nothing in between — except for one of the world’s best resorts. This now thriving town took its name from that still-operating elegant enclave. Today’s visitors live happily every after shopping, dining and playing the greatest golf in the world.
The valley’s largest and oldest city still celebrates its agricultural roots with festivals and fairs. But nowadays country clubs and golf courses mingle with date and orange groves. Indio’s sophistication shines through at its Vegas-worthy casino and posh polo fields.
Visit these web sites for more information:
Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Indio, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage,
Terminal Maps at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL terminal map
- Chicago O'Hare ORD terminal map
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW terminal map
- Los Angeles LAX terminal map
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS terminal map
- Denver DEN terminal map
- Houston Intercontinental IAH terminal map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX terminal map
- Philadelphia PHL terminal map
- Charlotte Douglas CLT terminal map
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW terminal map
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP terminal map
- Newark Liberty EWR terminal map
- Washington Dulles IAD terminal map
- Boston Logan BOS terminal map
- Salt Lake City SLC terminal map
- La Guardia LGA terminal map
- New York Kennedy JFK terminal map
- Memphis MEM terminal map
- Miami MIA terminal map
- San Francisco SFO terminal map
- Orlando MCO terminal map
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG terminal map
- Seattle Tacoma SEA terminal map
- Honolulu HNL terminal map
- Baltimore Washington BWI terminal map
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC terminal map
- Chicago Midway MDW terminal map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL terminal map
- Lambert St Louis STL terminal map
- Reagan National DCA terminal map
- Portland PDX terminal map
- Tampa TPA terminal map
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE terminal map
- Raleigh-Durham RDU terminal map
- Houston Hobby HOU terminal map
- Pittsburgh PIT terminal map
- San Diego SAN terminal map
- San Antonio SAT terminal map
- Nashville BNA terminal map