Beauvais-Tille (BVA) Airport
Beauvais-Tille BVA Airport Overview
Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport BVA is catering to passengers of low-fare Arilines. It has recently obtained a new Instrument Landing System, which will considerably cut down on airline delays due to fog. It is one of the fastest-growing Airports in Europe in terms of passenger counts. A new Instrument Landing System installed in late 2011 allows aircrafts to land or take off in dense fog.
The Airport is located in the Tille community, 3.5 km northeast of the city of Beauvais, in the Oise Department of France, or 85 km north of Paris, and is accessible from Beauvais city center by N1 road; or from A16 highway, at Exit 15, north on Rocade Nord, then northeast on N1 road.
With an estimated 3.7 million passengers in 2012, the low-cost airlines serve the Airport with direct and connecting flights to all points of Europe and beyond. Seasonal charters flights take you to popular vacation destinations.
The Airport is open 6:30am to 11:30 pm. (no overnight stays allowed).
NOTE: The Airport is closed to the public from 11:30pm - 6am
The passenger terminal complex at Paris Beauvais Airport consists of two terminals - T1 & T2. Amenities and services inside the terminals include information & tourist counters, food & drink, and retail concessions, a business center, WiFi internet access, Currency exchange office and ATM cash machines, and airline counters.
For Airport information call +33 (0)34 411 1982 / Fax: 4166. For Tourist information call +33 (0)34 411 1959.
Presently Air Moldova, Wizz & Ryanair use Terminal 1, while Ryanair and Wizz also use Terminal 2.
Parking options at Paris Beauvais Airport include: Parking Lots P1 (across from the passenger terminal T1), and P3 (across from terminal T2); and lots P2 & P4 (past P3. All parking facilities can be used for long- and short-term parking.
NOTE: There is also a shurrle service available between the Airport and the Pershing carpark in Paris (Porte Maillot) - taking about 75 mins.
Rental car agencies have their offices in separate small buildings adjacent to each other and within the Airport. Contact these companies directly and book 24 hrs in advance (all tel.nos. are preceded by +33 344): Avis 052 250; Europcar 150 503; Hertz 450 128; National/citer 114 671; Ucar 064 900; Sixt 111 944.
To get from Paris Beauvais Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a shuttle, a bus or minibuses, or a train:
1. The taxi rank is located in front of the terminal, or you can try Beauvais Taxi at tel. 06 07 048164.
2. Joann Taxi tel. 06 70 17 4251, runs buses, minibuses & vans to Paris city, & Paris airports & attractions.
3. A shuttle runs to the city center and railway station eight times a day (Beauvais railway station is 4 km from the Airport.)
4. A private coach runs about every 20 minutes after each flight arrival to Paris, , takes 75 minutes and ends at the Palais des Congres at Porte Maillot (located in the 17th Zone ‘arrondissement’), about one kilometer west of the Arc de Triomphe (ticket must be obtained either at the arrival lounge or at the sales point outside to your right).
5. The Beauvais train station is 4 km or 2.5 miles from the Airport, offering connections to Paris Gare du Nord, Amiens, and more.
6. Minibuses and van services take you to either Paris or to Disneyland Park.
Beauvais, 60 000
- Website for Beauvais-Tille: http://www.aeroportbeauvais.com/index.php?lang=eng
- Email Address: http://www.aeroportbeauvais.com/contacts_aero.php?lang=eng
- Phone: +33 3 44 111982
Beauvais-Tille BVA Services
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Beauvais-Tille BVA Airport Update History
- Updated BVA Airport Intro page - May 8, 2013
- Updated BVA Airports page - May 8, 2013
- Updated BVA Direct Flights page - Feb 23, 2013
- Updated BVA Main Terminals page - Jan 30, 2013
- Updated BVA Parking On site page - Jan 27, 2013