OverviewPublic Transportation from de Gaulle Airport: (The Val d'Europe Airports shuttle (VEA) operates services between Paris hotels, Disneyland and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport .)
For a transportation map open: http://www.aeroportsdeparis.fr/en/passengers/access/paris-charles-de-gaulle/public-transport.
For a map of the 5-level Transportation building located beween 2D/2C and 2/F/2E terminals - open: http://www.aeroportsdeparis.fr/docs/default-source/passager-fichiers/acces/edito_plan_sncf_cdg-pdf.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Local buses 350 & 351 run between the Airport & central Paris.
- The Roissybus (open: ratp.fr) serves all three terminals and runs to Place de l'Opéra, connecting there to the Paris Métro, and taking 45-60 minutes.
- The 'Noctilien' night service (between 1:30am & 4:30am) with three routes connects the Airport with various destinations in Paris.
Air France coaches (tel: 0892 350 820; or visit: lescarsairfrance.com) depart from Terminals 1 & 2 to Porte Maillot & Arc de Triomphe, to Montparnasse & Gare de Lyon. They also connect at T1 & T2 to Paris-Orly Airport.
For 'RER B train service ( (identifiable by two blue small circles, one with 'RER' the other with 'B' in the center) from de Gaulle Airport to the City of Paris, it is highly recommend to open this site: http://parisbytrain.com/charles-de-gaulle-airport-cdg-to-paris-by-train/ .
RER trains (visit: ratp.fr) serve the airport in conjunction with ADP shuttles. Line B runs from Terminal 1 and from the TGV station at Terminal 2 to Gare du Nord, Chatelet-les-Halles, St Michel, Luxembourg, Port Royal and Denfert-Rochereau, with connections to the Metro. Travel time to Gare du Nord is about 25 minutes.
TGV (tel: 3635, or visit: www.tgv-europe.com) and Thalys trains (tel: 08 9235 3536, or visit: www.thalys.com) also run to various destinations in Paris and beyond.
NOTE: The CDG Express project - a direct rail link between the city and de Gaulle airport - is planned for service by 2023
Transfer from CDG to ORY (Orly Airport):
Take the RER rapid TGV train from the Airport train station to Paris "Anthony' station - then take the ORLYVAL shuttle train to ORLY, arriving at Orly's Terminal-South. (You may also consider 'les cars Airfrance Coach' service between The DeGaulle &, Orly airports and downtown Paris. (open: www.lescarsairfrance.com/en.html)
You Arrive at Terminal 1 and need to transfer to the Paris-Orly Airport:
- Transferring to Terminal South of Orly Airport: Follow 'Exit - Baggage Reclaim' signs. After passing customs & passport control, you have a choice of taking a train or a bus to Orly. (i) you can take the Air France coach line 3 at Exit 34, running every 30 mins & costing 19 EU; or (ii) you can take the RER B line train, by first taking the free shuttle bus to Terminal 3 Roissypole station, running every 4 mins. From there, take the RER B train, running every 5-8 mins and costing 10.20 EU, to 'Saint Remy les Chevreuse'; get off at 'Antony' station. At Antony station take the ORLYVAL bus, running every 4-7 mins & charging 7.40 EU, to Paris-Orly South Terminal.
- Transferring to Terminal West of Orly Airport: Follow the same steps as for South Terminal, but take the frequent ORLYVAL bus to 'Paris-Orly-West Terminal.
You Arrive at any one of the T-2A through T-2G Terminals and need to transfer to the Paris-Orly Airport:
After passing passport & customs control, proceed as follows: If you chose to take a bus, and you arrive at either of T-2A to T-2F, follow the sign: T-2A - T-2C exit 2; T-2B - go to exit B; T-2C - T2C exit 2; T-2D - go to exit B1 of T2B; T-2E & T2F - follow 'Gallery signs'; T-2G - take first the N2 free shuttle bus to T2-D (if you take the bus to Orly) or to the RER station, following RER signs (if you take the train to Orly). Thereafter proceed as follows, taking either :
- the frequent Air France coach for 'Paris-Orly South or West Terminal', running every 30 mins at 19 EU; or
- the frequent RER B train to 'Saint Remy les Chevreuse' and get off at 'Antony station'. Then take the frequent ORLYVAL bus to 'Paris-Orly South or West Terminal'.
You Arrive at T2G and need to transfer to Paris-Orly Airport:
- By Bus: take the frequent N2 shuttle bus to T-2D; go to exit B1 of T-2B; & take the Air France coach to Paris-Orly East or West.
- By Train: take the free & frequent N2 shuttle bus the RER station, follow the RER station signs, then take the RER B train to 'Saint Remy les Chevreuse' & get off at 'Antony' station. From there take the ORLYVAL bus to Paris-Orly South or West Terminal.
You Arrive at Terminal 3 and need to transfer to the Paris-Orly Airport's South or West Terminals: After passing customs & passport control, you have a choice of taking bus or a train to Orly:
- take the free and frequent CDGVAL for 'Paris-Charles de Gaulle 1', running every 20 mins & taking 8 mins. Go to Exit 34 of the Arrivals level. Take the Air France coach line 3 at Exit 34, running every 30 mins & costing 19 EU; or
- take the RER B train, running every 5-8 mins and costing 10.20 EU, to 'Saint Remy les Chevreuse'; get off at 'Antony' station. At Antony station take the ORLYVAL bus, running every 4-7 mins & charging 7.40 EU, to Paris-Orly South or West Terminal.
U.S. Passengers to CDG on Air Berlin: Air Berlin offers an excellent transportation site at: http://www.airberlin.com/en-US/airport-paris-charles-de-gaulle.