OverviewTransportation options from Orly Airport to your destination & deGaulle Airport transfer: See also (www) aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/en-GB/Passagers/Access-maps-car-parks/Paris-Orly/Access/public-transport/
Transportation Kiosks are in the Arrivals area of the West Terminal, near exit door C. Passenger may enter destination address, select number of persons & bags, and desired transport. The kiosks will then give information (in French, English & Spanish) about travel time, departure times & cost - which can be printed or stored in their smart phone using the QRcode.
The best website for Orly transportation on Roissybus, Orlybus & Orlyval are to be found at the "ParisInfo' site of the Convention & Visitors Bureau: open http://booking.parisinfo.com/z6200e2x26827m466g3557_uk-orlyval-orlybus-roissybus-paris-airport-transfers.aspx
- Les Cars Air France Line 3 to deGaulle Airport stops at Terminals 2A-2C, 2E-2F, 2D-2B and T1. (CDG's T2G connects to T2C by the N3 shuttle (15 mins); T3 connects to T1 via CDGVAL shuttle train - count on an hour transfer time.
- Cars Air France line 1 runs between the Orly South (entrance L), Orly West (entrance D, Arrivals) to Paris (Gare Montparnasse, Invalides, Etoile) - taking one hour.
- The Orlybus runs between the Airport and Paris Denfert-Rochereau station; it stops at Orly South at Entrance G; at Orly West at entrance D (Arrivals level), and takes 75 minutes.
- Bus 183 to Paris Porte de Choisy station stops at Orly South and Orly West, entrance D/G Arrivals level, taking 50 minutes.
Connecting to RER B - Station 'Anthony': Take the Airport's ORLYVAL shuttle train at T-South, door K & T-West, door A, Arrivals. Upon arrival at 'Antony' station, transfer to the 'Mitry-Claye' trains for Paris & its suburbs, or take the 'Aeroport Charles de Gaulle' train if you need to connect to another flight. Orlyval shuttles run every 4 mins peak hours, every 8 mins thereafter; and take 8 mins to Antony station. The RER B to Paris takes another 25 mins.
Connecting to RER C train station: take the shuttle bus 'Paris par le train' stopping at: Orly South, stop 6, and Orly-West, Stop 7 (Arrivals level) - a trip of 10 minutes to Pont de Rungis station, where you can connect to either the 'Pontoise', 'Versailles' or 'Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines' trains to Paris or its suburbs.
Tram 7 line connects the Villejuif-Louis Aragon stop of the subway line 7 (the future hub of bus/tram transfers Athis-Mons, through Orly Airport).
Transfer to Charles-de-Gaulle Airport:
- 'Bus Direct' from the City is a new premium bus service between Paris and its 3 airports; also served by both Orly & Royssy buses.
- Other options: From Orly Airport, take either Les Cars Air France Line 3 bus, or the Orlyval shuttle train to Antony Station, then transfer there to the De Gaulle Airport train. (See details above).