OverviewPublic transportation from Philadelphia Airport: Note that the ground transportation information desk is in the baggage claim area. For non-SEPTA transportation information call the Ground Transportation hotline at 215-937-6958.
Transportation Zone assignments: Rental cars - zone 2; taxis - Zone 5; sedans & limos - Zone 6; shared ride vans - Zone 7; hotel shuttles - Zone 4; Charter & couriers - Zone 8;
The SEPTA Bus is at Zone 1. SEPTA contact: gen.tel. 215-580-7800; SEPTA 'CCT Connect' tel. 215-580-7700 - or visit: www.septa.org
1. The SEPTA Rail on the R1 Airport Line: The Septa Airport Regional Rail Line platforms are acessible from the pedestrian walkways between the terminals & baggage claims at Terminals TA-East, TB, TC/TD & TE/F (passengers of TF board & exit at TE). They serve Eastwick Station, University City, have connections to Amtrak from 30th street station, serve Suburban Station with connections to regional rail lines, to Jefferson Mrket Tst /The Gallery with connections to Greyhound Bus Terminal. Current fares: one-way to Citt yCenter $8 (cash only) - $1 added for connections to other SEPTA Regional rail lines at 30th St., Suburban Station & Jefferson Mrket Est. (ATMs at PHL).
Trains to City center (taking 30 mins to Suburban Station) depart every half hour, 5:07am-12:07am, stopping at E, C/D, B & A-East & continuing to Eastwick, University City, 30th St. Station, Suburban Station & Jefferson (Market East).
2. SEPTA Bus service from Zone 1 - outside of baggage claims at Terminals A-East, B, C, D and E; (Terminal F passengers: access buses from TE):
- Bus 37 to South Philadelphia;
- Bus 108 to the 69th Steet Transport Center;
- Bus 115 to Suburban Square in Ardmore) .
Amtrak & New Jersey Transit connections: use SEPTA's Airport Line to 30th Street.