OverviewPublic transportation from Philadelphia Airport: Note that the ground transportation information desk is in the baggage claim area. For non-SEPTA transportation information call the Ground Transportation hotline at 215-937-6958.
Transportation Zone assignments: Rental cars - zone 2; taxis - Zone 5; sedans & limos - Zone 6; shared ride vans - Zone 7; hotel shuttles - Zone 4; Charter & couriers - Zone 8;
The SEPTA Bus is at Zone 1. SEPTA contact: gen.tel. 215-580-7800; SEPTA 'CCT Connect' tel. 215-580-7700 - or visit: www.septa.org
1. The SEPTA Rail on the R1 Airport Line: The Septa Airport Regional Rail Line platforms are acessible from the pedestiran walkways between the terminals & bggage claims at Terminals TA-East, TB, TC/TD & TE/F (passengers of TF board & exit at TE).
Trains to City center (taking 25 mins to Suburban Station) depart every half hour, 5:09am-12:09am, stopping at E, C/D, B & A-East & continuing to Eastwick, University City, 30th St. Station, Suburban Station & Jefferson (Market East).
SEPTA connects to the following SEPTA lines which include bus trolley or high-speed rail (note: MFL is Frankford Line; BSL is Broad Street Line; BRS is Broad-Ridge Spur):
- Terminals A, B, C/D & E/F- with lines 37, 108, 115
- Eastwick Station 8511 Bartram Ave. - with lines 37, 68, 108 & 1115
- University City (3149 Convention Blvd; tel. 215-580-6565) - with line 40, LUCY
- 30th Street Station at 30th/Market Streets with connections to Amtrak & NJT Atlantic City Rail Line and to the Market Frankford Line- with lines MFL, 9, 10, 11, 13, 30, 32, 34, 36, 44, 62, 78, 124, 125, LUY,
- Suburban Station at 16th & Market Streets with connectoins to egional rail lines, and with lines MFL,, BSL, 22, 4, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 27, 31 through 38, 44, 48, 62, 78, 124 & 125
- Jefferson (Market East /The Gallery) between 10th & 12th Streets - with connections to Greyhound Bus Terminal - and with lines MFL, BS, 17, 23, 3, 38, 44, 47, 47m, 48, 61, 62, 78, & NJT bus.
- University City - Temple University at 927 W. Berks St.
2. SEPTA Bus service from Zone 1 - outside of baggage claims at Terminals A-East, B, C, D and E; (Terminal F passengers: access buses from TE:
Bus 37 to South Philadelphia;
Bus 108 to the 69th Steet Transport Center;
Bus 115 to Suburban Square in Ardmore) .
Amtrak & New Jersey Transit connections: use SEPTA's Airport Line to 30th Street.
For CCT Connect call 215-5880-7700